[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: minor-rape-generic.jpg (28KB, 875x583px) Image search: [Google]
minor-rape-generic.jpg
28KB, 875x583px
This girl I've been dating just told me that some months ago she was raped. The short story is this:

>She felt bad about failing two exams
>She called a girlfriend (who is schizophrenic/borderline) and she told her to come over and hang out
>She went there and the schizo girl gave her (I believe) 10mg of lorazepam/ativan
>They got drunk as well
>The schizo girls boyfriend joined them with drinking
>They went to some bar or something, on the way back he kissed her
>Arriving back at schizo's house, she told them she'd sleep on the couch
>They lay in her bad
>He put his dick in her
>She got out of the shower or something, and he stopped without finishing

The story is a bit vague, and she says she is unable to remember clearly exactly what happened.

I asked her why she didn't press charges, but she was afraid to do so, because she didn't remember everything and was scared that the story therefor might not hold up. She also didn't tell schizo girl, because she tried to commit suicide a couple of times in the past.

I told her that she needs to confront them, with me with her. And she agreed that would probably be the best solution,

What should I make of all this?
>>
>>18297642
Was this something that happened while you were dating her, or before?
>>
>>18297642
>She got out of the shower or something, and he stopped without finishing

Sorry that was a bit unclear, I meant the schizo girl got out from under the shower.
>>
>>18297657

Like 2 months before I met her.
>>
>>18297659
And what does your gf want to do? Does she actually want to confront them, or are you pushing her into it because that's what you want?
>>
>>18297642
not remembering all of the events of a trauma (especially one that occurred while drunk) and not reporting rapes and sexual assaults are very common. Especially since most of them are committed by people the woman knows.

If she's clean (as in no STDs) then this doesn't affect you. Just carry on.
>>
>>18297664

She was really uncertain about what she would do, she was particularly worried that schizo girl would end up killing herself.

I told her that if I was the schizo girl I would want to know. Also I really don't want her to just continue hanging out with these people.
>>
>>18297642
>What should I make of all this?

Nothing. It's not your problem.

>I told her that she needs to confront them, with me with her. And she agreed that would probably be the best solution,

It's her life dude, let her decide. I know you feel you know what's right, but it's her desicion, not yours.

I do find it hard to believe that you are so sure about this, she is so compliant, and you are still asking us. This smells like bait...
>>
>>18297669
Just don't push her into shit if she's not ready for it. You'll just make shit worse for her.

Also, she's still hanging out with the guy that raped her?
>>
>>18297696

I am not controlling at all, but letting you girl hang out with people involved in raping her crosses a line.

How do you mean she is compliant? I what way?

And I am asking this because if I end up beating the guy into the hospital I want to have thought things out.

>>18297701
She only meets up with the girl. They have known each other for a long time and apparently helped each other through tough times. But I don't trust him to not show up when they are hanging out.

She has enough shit to worry about, to just hang out with with a rapist because she wants to be a good girlfriend.
>>
>>18297726
>How do you mean she is compliant? I what way?

Compliant is not an insult. You said she agreed with you, that's what I meant.

>but letting you girl hang out with people involved in raping her crosses a line.

>I'm not controlling, but I control what she can do

You don't need to "let" her do anything. She does, full stop. Instead of getting all macho-man to protect your lady, try being there, listening to her, and handling her problem in whatever fashion she wants. It's her problem.

>And I am asking this because if I end up beating the guy into the hospital I want to have thought things out.

If you go fight him, you clearly haven't thought this through.
>>
>>18297726
>She has enough shit to worry about, to just hang out with with a rapist because she wants to be a good girlfriend.

That's kind of on her though. You don't actually get to tell her who she can hang out with.
>>
>>18297747
>>18297736

Maybe I worded it poorly but I didn't tell her what she "had to do", I told her what I thought would be the best thing to do. I am not going to force her to do anything.

But not being troubled with your girlfriend hanging out with a people who drugged and raped her is beyond my comprehension to be honest.

Again her main concern is not fucking up her schizo girlfriend further, but potentially getting raped again and letting schizo girlfriend continue with her rapy boyfriend is much worse in my opinion.
>>
>>18297765
>But not being troubled with your girlfriend hanging out with a people who drugged and raped her is beyond my comprehension to be honest.

Being troubled is fine. But that should move you to be there for her while respecting her wishes. If you don't, you are forcing your will on her just like the dude did.

>I told her what I thought would be the best thing to do.

And that's fine, but don't pressure her. Sharing an opinion and telling her to leave her friend whenever you can are two different things. You have already spoken your mind. be ready to support her if she decides against following your advice.

And on another note: You are free to leave her if you don't agree with her life choices.
>>
>>18297773
>you are forcing your will on her just like the dude did.

Nice comparison.

>And on another note: You are free to leave her if you don't agree with her life choices.

This thread isn't about what I should force her to do. I want to help her and I want to know what the best course of action would be. Leaving it all up to her and and only saying "sure honey I agree", doesn't help much when she doesn't know what to do either.
>>
>>18297788
>Nice comparison.

Nice taking it out of contxet. You are missing an IF at the beginning of the sentence.

> I want to help her and I want to know what the best course of action would be.

We are telling you, the best course of action is letting her decide what to do.

>Leaving it all up to her and and only saying "sure honey I agree", doesn't help much when she doesn't know what to do either.

Then give her time to decide. You don't need to do something right now. It's already too late to have physical evidence, so the only time sensitive part of this is over. Now, let her decide by herself, at her own pace.
>>
Well thanks for the input. I'll make sure to express to her that it is he choice, and though I would go confront them, it's her choice.
>>
>>18297642
She needs to call the fucking cops and press charges. He fucking raped your girlfriend OP
>>
>>18297696
Not his problem? The fuck? His girlfriend was raped. Not every woman is a cheating whore you idiot, this shit actually happens.

Have some compassion.
>>
if youre stupid enough to get deunk in shitty company you deserve to have a new anal opening tore. that's not rape, that's being an idiot.
>>
>>18297881
>Not every woman is a cheating whore you idiot, this shit actually happens.

Projecting much? I believe him. That's why she has to decide what to do. It's her process not him. If she decides to press charges, he sohuld support her. If she wants to forget about this and ignore it, it's her prerogative. He should support that too.
>>
>>18297881
She wasn't his girlfriend when it happened, it's beyond the realistic point of getting the cops involved, and he wasn't the one that got raped. There's nothing for him to do. It's up to his girlfriend to deal with it. His job is to support her how he can.
>>
>>18297887
Are you always this edgy, or are you just having a particularly good day?
>>
>>18297642
Make sure she didn't imagine it. Sometimes people get fucked up and dream up shit thats not real. With no dna drug tests or witnesses good luck. If she cant remeber not giving consent, good luck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.