[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in Japan and I've never fucked so much girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1447263559823.png (263KB, 966x972px) Image search: [Google]
1447263559823.png
263KB, 966x972px
But I've been there for 9 months and I still have no job and no plans for getting another visa after my 12 months.

But yeah I fucked about 30 japanese pussies.

A few days ago I was with a girl (call her my slave) After I fucked her like crazy I told her to lick my ass and facefuck her then cum on her face. Next (in 2 days) time I'll anal fuck her.

I will also fuck 35 year old fatties in 3 days and 4 days. This week end maybe a slim girl.

I'm overall happy except that I don't have much plans for the future
>>
I'm planning a trip there next year, and am curious to hear what you have to say about the difference between approaching girls there and here in burgerland.
>>
>>18297555

what's your question? what advice do you want?
>>
>>18297563
If your good with Tinder in the US, you'll do amazing in Japan. They are not used to being treated well so just act like a gentleman and you'll fuck on first or second night without any problem, but they might stick to you after.

>>18297564
Should I really be happy ? I feel like a looser. I'm just fucking bitches but I'm not doing anything productive with my life rn. Also I'd love to stay there next year but except studies or getting married I don't know how to do that. I'm terribly lazy for work, I'd like to fix that.
>>
>>18297555
This is /adv/ not /brag/
>>
>>18297575

I'm bragging yeah but actually I kinda feel like shit

but for some reason it makes me feel good to brag
>>
>>18297645
Because you're looking for validation. If what you're doing makes you feel bad, then fucking stop. It's simple. Stop looking for others to validate you and your choices.
>>
>>18297569
>nit used to being treated well
Can you tell us more? (In case you arent telling lies or making the shit up)

I always though that japanese men are like 40% virgins and rest is still missing balls to take action?
>>
>>18297661

it's not that easy to stop.
it's like telling sme to stop being depressed, it's far from being that easy.

Do you have any clues on how to stop seeking validation ?

>>18297666

I swear I'm not making anything up rn.

They tell me that japanese guys are not sexual, touchy and seductive enough. The common things I here is "shy". "Small dick" is a popular stereotype around japanese women that makes them fantasize about foreigners.

Japanese guys get japanese pussy too (cause it's very easy to get that for almost everybody) BUT women feel very frustrated afterwards.
>>
>>18297569
Loser. You feel like a loser. Those Jap bitches got looser after you fucked them. As in more loose.

And if you feel like a loser, change your behavior. That's the only solution.

If all you want is people to tell you it's okay, and that you're doing awesome because of all the slant eye pussy you're rolling in, then look elsewhere.
>>
>>18297678

Sure but what behaviour should I target specifically ?
>>
>>18297677
>not sexual, touchy and seductive enough
That is what all internet claims. I imagined something else under
>not well
like when you treat girls with disrespect or abuse them.
>>
>>18297677
It's simple, not easy. No one said it was easy. But that's your option.

And you stop seeking validation from others when you learn to validate yourself. You've got to get right with you. Start being a person that you can like. Again, I know it's not easy, but the important shit in life never is.
>>
>>18297682
What is making you feel bad?
>>
>>18297684

Thanks, I like your advice.

>>18297687

I don't feel good about myself for some reasons. Not honest enough, not talented enough, unreliable, undisciplined, sucks at working, depressed... I feel like I'm faking my life and it basically works with women for a few weeks and that's it. It's heading nowhere. I'm not feeling really unhappy cause I'm very happy to be here and get pussy BUT when I see the bigger picture I get extremely depressed.
>>
>>18297694
Those are the things you have to target. Pick one, start working on it. Stuff like this snowballs. Depression is like being stuck in the mud. It keeps you immobile. And if you try to get out immediately, you tend to just spin your wheels. You get out with slow, steady movement. One change at a time. Or at least that's my experience.
>>
How did you get there? What's your job financial situation etc
>>
>>18297731

Exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you very much. I will apply that.

>>18297741

I speak japanese and since my life was going nowhere I decided to apply for a one year visa. Basically never had a real job (been twice in psych ward for depression) Studied arts and media. I have about 20k in banks from my rich grandfather, and 3 months to go to find a way to renew the visa.
>>
>>18297754
So you're just living off your inheritance? You don't have a job? How did you get a Visa? How do you meet girls
>>
>>18297774

Something like that.

I make money here and there without any steady income.

I meet girls through Tinder.
>>
>>18297779
How do you make money?
>>
I'm gonna study in Korea for a year, and I'm pretty salty that I read everywhere that Japanese girls are much easier.
>>
>>18297555
So how did you do it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.