[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl who comes into work occasionally who I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485105338875.jpg (120KB, 670x894px) Image search: [Google]
1485105338875.jpg
120KB, 670x894px
There's a girl who comes into work occasionally who I really want to take out sometime. I always make a point of talking to her behind the register/bar. It's nothing flirtatious, but she'll indulge me and doesn't run away or hide herself in her phone. Would it be a huge faux pas for me to ask her number, or give her mine? I never hit on strangers because the idea seems really cringey, but this girl is crazy attractive and there seems the potential for chemistry between us.
>>
Try it, or regret not trying it. The choice is yours.
>>
>>18297438
Yeah, I guess there aren't a whole lot of options here, huh? I could always try testing the waters by being more overtly flirtatious, but I think then I'd just come across as creepy rather than friendly and interested.
>>
>>18297433
pic related? Melbourne?
>>
>>18297461
Vaguely related, but it's not her. Passing resemblance, though.
>>
>>18297461
Picrel is Angie Varona, an instagram whore.
>>
It's generally a no-no for an employee to ask out a customer. Kind of unprofessional and weird.

I dunno if it's different in the bar industry, seeing as it's already more casual than, say, a grocery store or something.

I work at a grocery store and asked a customer out just a few days ago. Kinda awkward, I regret it. She was like, "You seem like a nice guy and I would totally go, but that's me and my boyfriend's day off."

I dunno, just the way she tried to frame it in a way that would make me feel better, the whole, "you're nice, I totally would..." kinda makes me feel bad. I'm the one who did something weird that could potentially make people uncomfortable, and yet she's still trying to protect my feelings. Now I feel like whenever she comes in, she's going to acknowledge me out of obligation to be "nice," while feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation. It's like, she'll feel like she'll have to in order to not be rude. And I'm the one who put her in this awkward position. I dunno, I think I made a shit move and I feel bad about myself. People shouldn't have to worry about that shit when they are just trying to fucking buy eggs.

I guess all I can do is just try not to be any creepier. It could be worse. If it were somebody else, I could have been reported. "That employee asked for my number."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.