[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494171255021.jpg (62KB, 544x819px) Image search: [Google]
1494171255021.jpg
62KB, 544x819px
How do I get a girlfriend like this?
>>
stop being autistic
>>
put a piercing on ur dick and go naked in public
>>
>>18297370
I had a girlfriend like that.
You don't want a girlfriend like that.
>>
>>18297370
Learn to take advantage of daddy issues.
>>
>>18297389
>>18297395
Explain.
>>
>>18297408
Girls like this are generally unstable and pissed at their dad for one reason or another. Their self esteem is completely shot. That's why they dress like that.

They will let you do unspeakable things to them either out of desperation to feel validated by a male, or to spite the daddy that didn't love them enough. When you learn to identify which flavor they are, you can use that need.

But they are almost always emotionally damaged and it leads to really volatile relationships. They are either sufficatingly clingy and insecure, or sabotage the relationship with their attitude or their actions.

The sex is usually pretty good though.
>>
Go somewhere that produces white trash with a decent amount of money but no financial security and bad parenting techniques.

The best places for this are commuter suburbs half an hour from Washington DC - the parents will make enough to keep their girl dressed in all this ridiculous shit, but they will sacrifice all of their time and the ability to truly love anyone, even themselves. This, combined with the fact that the girl has been left to live every day of her life in a dead end town with no employment, no easy walking distances, and nothing to do with her three friends except smoke weed, will result in this sort of person.
>>
>>18297408
she will
>cheat on you
>go crazy on you
>abuse alcohol and drugs
>>
>>18297509
Truth. Fucking Silver Spring girls man.

t. dude that grew up 45 minutes north of DC
>>
>>18297370
Work at Spencer's or Hot Topic you dumb edgy preschooler
>>
>>18297370
Regardless of her looks. Regardless of your looks. Regardless of personality. Regardless of your personality. Regardless of her status. Regardless of your status.

Confidence. Confidence will get any kind of girlfriend you desire.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 165x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 165x160px
Danger Hair. Never good.
>>
>>18297370
Acquire normal gf.
Ask her if she can color her hair to dangerous red.
Buy her funny necklace.
Go clothes shopping with her and talk her into buying nontraditional clothes.
???
Profit!

Easy?
>>
>>18297370

Hang out with people like look like that until you find one that likes you? It not that hard to process, dude.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.