[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I leave 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 22.png (27KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
27KB, 300x100px
Please, I'd do anything to break my addiction to this place but I can't. I want to leave it so fucking bad but I'm here forever. For the love of god how can I make this thread my very last visit? I know how stupid this question is ("Just don't come back lol") but I'm simply fucking unable to do that!

Help me please. I want to go. Save me from this place and from myself. I've been here for eight years now. It breaks my heart that I've spent nearly a decade here now. This place hasn't done me any favours. I'd do anything to be the guy I used to be before finding this place.
>>
>>18297294
Download an extension for your web browser that bans certain sites that you choose. Bingo bango, see you never.
>>
>>18297299
But then I'll just eventually turn that shit off and come back anyway.
>>
>>18297303
Then this thread is more a question of acquiring and exercising self control.
>>
>>18297310
Fine. How do I do that? Asking honestly.

This thread is about breaking addiction.
>>
>>18297294
Why, how did you end up here?
I browse 4chan when I'm bored & given the amount of retarded sh!t I see here it's pretty fun (also I learned a lot about American & Jap culture).

Instead of quitting cold-turkey start reducing the number of hours you spend on here, find other internet hobbies like roleplaying or 9gag which limits interaction but keeps the "fun", it's a wtered-down mainstream version of what we have here
>>
You are trapped here forever.
>>
>>18297346
>Why, how did you end up here?
I don't know. Somebody mentioned /b/ on some forum, and were all acting all hush hush about it. I guess this was back when 4chan was still considered sinister. I googled /b/, found some weird definitions on urbandictionary, found the website itself. In the beginning I'd just lurk occasionally, but then found myself browsing more and more, eventually posted, and like every other newfriend thought I was the final boss of the internet in the beginning.

Then I just got stuck here. Of course I finished my chantard puberty like everyone else and stopped browsing /b/ after the first 9 months or so.
>>
>>18297352
Nah after this thread I'm definitely done. I guess I'll go buy Nier Automata or something to distract myself for now.
>>
>>18297357
What do you browse then?
I don't get what's the point of your post OP. You said it yourself

>stopped browsing /b/ after the first 9 months or so.
>>
>>18297374
>What do you browse then?
Other boards. Nigga /b/ is not all of 4chan. Hope you're still not under this impression desu.
>>
>>18297294
Substitution. Go pander to the plebbit crowd.
>>
>>18297413
Shit I thought you were talking about this specific board

As I said go to 9gag. It'll get you less involved.
>>
bump, I'm looking for answers
>>
>>18297294
>I'd do anything to break my addiction to this place but I can't.
Shoot your PC. shoot your router. then shoot your smartphone.

congrats, the curse has been lifted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.