[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am starving for some form of intimacy. About to turn 24 without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493586102874.jpg (3MB, 1664x2470px) Image search: [Google]
1493586102874.jpg
3MB, 1664x2470px
I am starving for some form of intimacy. About to turn 24 without even having a first kiss, pls help me out. Where do I go, what do I do?

Just some notes:
>Face is probably 4/5 - 10, 5'8, 159 lbs
>Been trying to get /fit/, have gotten compliments from coworkers and friends, so I'm assuming all the compliments have been obligation.
>I can have alright conversations when I talk about specific things but it's very, very hit and miss when humor and general fun start getting injected into the conversation. I could probably use some loosening up.
>Definitely can't keep up with enthusiastic people
>Can't really just spontaneously walk up to someone to start talking
>I want to say I don't seem desperate or needy for attention
>For a while have only been going through a routine of:
>>M-F, wake up, go to work, go to gym, go home to cook and chill for an hour or two before repeating
>>weekends, play board games/Vidya/watch anime with autismo NEET friends, go to bar/club with normalfag friends but rarely try to talk to anyone outside of my friends and even then i can only comfortably speak to one of them, bicycle, rarely random activities that go outside of previously mentioned, like hike, concert, food festival, convention, etc.
>>
>>18297135
>I want to say I don't seem desperate or needy for attention

But you are desperate. Chill, channel that energy into something, and just try to start meeting people when you are out. If bars aren't your scene do something else.
>>
>>18297142
Meant to say I don't think I appear to be needy or desperate to others.
I do want to stop with going to bars for a bit, it's just a matter of finding something else to do.
>>
>>18297145
>Meant to say I don't think I appear to be needy or desperate to others.

You think you are good at lying, then? Believe me, it shows. When you act out of desperation, people can tell.

If you try to score with a girl just to cross out "get a loving hug" from your life checklist, girls wil be turned off. Learn to be alone, learn to be fine with being alone, adnd then getting with someone will be way easier.
>>
>>18297151
So am I supposed to to everything alone expecting someone to fall into my lap with no effort put in to finding someone?
This isn't sarcasm btw, I'm pretty sure I'm socially inept.
>>
>>18297135
In your age group people are a LOT less controlled by physical appearance than they were by teens. The other gender is more open to someone really nice/funny/smart/interesting/approachable and more likely to respond to what's attractive within you than outside.

As you say, loosen up and let the "real you" show - and whatever that real you is like, there is likely to be someone who likes it.
>>
>>18297213
>So am I supposed to to everything alone expecting someone to fall into my lap with no effort put in to finding someone?

No, you are supposed to love yourself for who you are (or can be) before asking someone else to shower you with affection. Other people won't make you worthy. You have to be worthy to get other people.
>>
>>18297135
Here
>>18293702
>>
>>18297757

>All you have to do is to behave like you are horny beast a little on dates. Try to kiss her, tell her she makes you nervous because how sexy she is, hand hold her in public, hug her, bring her flowers on 2nd date, try asking her if you can walk her home, ask her if she wants to see your butterflies collections etc.

So the rest are first day suggestions? Only the flowers are for the second one?

Yeah, guys here won't get laid like this. They lack the ability to read their partners signals, so bahaving "like you are horny beast" will get them slapped (on the best case scenario).
>>
>>18297767
You can try read the whole thread. When you are big robot, you can use compliments and words to behave like that.

Also if girl really finds you cute / attractive enough, she wont friendzone you. She can also escalate things herself. But it is better to act like a male if you are the boy in relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.