[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna be using a fat chick for some head Can anyone give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Gonna be using a fat chick for some head

Can anyone give me a worst case scenario for this?
>>
>>18296984
jeez im so fucking tired of that whiny chick always being in the news.

Worst case scenario is after you bust you look down and realize your dick is lost in the mouth hole of a disgusting hippopotamus. This might deal a considerable blow to your self confidence if you mind that sort of thing. Also, she might not be great at giving head, despite the stereotype.
>>
>STDs
>shame
>she might want to fuck, leading to more STD risk
>minimal satisfaction, maximum shame

Otherwise it's just head and you'll think nothing of it, but why not just fap
>>
Watch out for STDs. And well, she might be crazy and start stalking you. Fat chicks tend to want a boyfriend so they fuck guys from above their league and assume that this means that those guys want to date too, not just fuck.
>>
>>18296984
toothy blowjob
>>
>>18296984
She might try to eat your dick.
>>
>>18296984
Worse case is that she bites your dick off. Second worse case is that she goes stalker mode.
>>
>>18296984
She saves your cum and gets herself pregnant with it. If you are in the us you will have to pay child support. This exact thing was tried in court recently.
>>
Worst case scenario: She turns into a pterodactyl and flies you away to feed you to her young
>>
File: Scream_1_9364.jpg (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Scream_1_9364.jpg
156KB, 640x480px
>>18296984
Worst case scenario she loses her mind when she realizes you're not in it for relationship and devotes her life to building a machine that will make everyone live as long as possible but also trap everyone in a endless torture.
>>
>>18297948
This
>>
>>18296984
She's gonna get attached, bro.

Fat chicks always get too attached.
>>
>>18296984
She eats your dick mistaking it for a wienerwurst
>>
>>18296984
Hey, fat chicks give good head. Good on ya mate. Shell be sucking cock like shes trying to get to the bottom of an ice cream bowl. Worst case scenario, She eats it.
>>
Who's the broad in the picture?
>>
>>18299260
Bump
>>
>>18299297
ariel winter...
>>
>>18299312
Thanks
>>
Fat girls give the best head because they're hungry.
>>
First girl who ever sucked my dick was a chubby girl OP. Why're you gonna use her? How come you just don't tell her you want your dick sucked?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.