[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170508_075928.jpg (22KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_075928.jpg
22KB, 480x330px
Hey /adv/ I need some help...

> Be male
>Be last monday
> I won't rate myself but according to girls im cute, I roll with it
> Social anxiety so I can't really open up conversations,
> One girl comes over to me, she likes me
> Image related
> She becomes aware, thinks its cute
> She takes the lead and I open up more
> We get into a relationship, pretty nice, we both like a lot of the same things
> We go to each others houses
> There are pretty much no problems
> One day I go to her house
> Shes acting excited, more than usual, I shrug it off
> We hang out in her yard b/c pool.
> "Oh wanna see something cool!"
> She goes inside then comes back out with something, then puts it in my drink.
> Nothing happens
> "It was mentos, it was supposed to explode and stuff but it didn't work I guess..." She shrugs it off
> "Can I still drink it?" I asked, this is my mistake.
> Her face lights up a shitton
> "Oh yeah definitely."
> Shrug, drink it eventually
> Something happens
> I eventually fucking drop,
> She roofied me
> When I wake up she was on top of me, she was slapping me to wake me up
> I was gagged
> Also naked, so there were no pockets for spaghetti to fall out of.
> "Yay you're awake! Don't be scared this isn't some murder thing, its just sex fun."
> Relieved a bit, for a second but then she gets off the bed & pulls something out of her drawer
> Its a huge strap on
> Eminem prays to the spaghetti god
> We do it, hurt like shit
> We finish, I don't cry or anything but im visibly disturbed
> She lets me go home
> I have a crying session, have to wake up for school though
> Still feel like crap
> Using my phone to type this out

Now heres me problem, I thought I was straight but it actually felt good, I got off from it. Theres also the second part where I don't know what I should do about this girl, like I think of morals and if shes fine with doing this then I don't know...
>>
You got raped OP, that shit isn't ok. You need to either report her (which may have mixed results because of how fucked society is) or run away as fast and far as possible.

That was rape, dude, no matter what anyone says. You can't let her get away with that.
>>
>>18296949
lmfao thanks for the laugh

Drop this crazy bitch though
>>
>>18296961
>>18296974
I guess it was, like I may not immediately but if thats the thing to do it'll be a highlighted option for me. I hear sometimes people pay for this, so I don't wanna throw away something if its worth money but I still like her, we like the same things and all and it was already hard enough finding someone. But still if it was rape thats something to think about.
>>
>>18296987
Don't let your desperation cause you to be in shitty relationships. See what you're doing now? You're rationalizing this disgusting act because you're scared of being alone again lol. If you want to date someone who doesn't respect your boundaries and forces you into fucked up situations then keep dating her. It will only get worse from here tho.

just realized this might be b8
>>
>>18296949
>>Be last monday
> We get into a relationship

Dumb ass you deserved it
>>
>>18296996
B8 is what I was avoiding, but my idea of this situation is self discovery. Like does anal feel good for everyone or am I /gay, would she be considered a trap? >>18297005
You're probably right
>>
>>18297015
Anal stimulation is a real thing so I don't think it makes you gay. Don't get in the habit of taking things in the ass tho. She wouldn't be a trap just a crazy cunt.
>>
File: IMG_20170505_165757.jpg (20KB, 401x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_165757.jpg
20KB, 401x371px
>>18297019
Oh shit can anal stimulation cause infection or something? What happens if it becomes a habbit?
>>
File: Enlight11.jpg (75KB, 615x371px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight11.jpg
75KB, 615x371px
>>18296987
>>18296996
Holy shit this is sad, and not in the pathetic way, in the actually depressive way
>>
>>18297015
Anal/prostate stimulation is normal to feel good. Not for everyone. Some people like it, some people dont. But yea. Abusive relationship for sure
>>
>>18297024
give me this bitch's phone number
>>
>>18297038
Not gonna create a witch hunt because if it does end up to be an actual court like case, that can probably be used against me b/c society is further up the shitter than she reached in mine.
>>
>>18297046
I wasn't being serious lol. I would recommend leaving this girl. Your self worth is going to take critical damage if you keep dating her.
>>
File: aneros-mgx.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
aneros-mgx.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>18297015
Get an Aneros, it will change your sex life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.