[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I do it, or should I fuck right off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/, the following few comments are a mostly unedited draft of something I wanna send to a friend sometime tomorrow. Tbh i'm mostly doing it for selfish reasons (closure) and not because I expect any real reciprocation.Should I do it or fuck no? Pic not really related

1/6: "Hey [girl], there's something I really need to tell you. Full disclosure: this is the sorta thing that might kill our friendship for good, idk. That's why it's been so hard for me to ever say it. Despite everything I'm about to say I want you to know that from my perspective our friendship has always been immeasurably valuable , and the worth I've given it is the reason I put this conversation off for YEARS...
>>
2/6: "Here's the most heartfelt thing I've ever said to you: I've loved you as long as we've known each other, not like bff's "love" and not like goofy ass "friends love each other" love, more like the real thing.... You've been one of the best friends I've ever had, we've both been able to open up to one another, and I've felt a mutual comfort between us since always! The fact that you gave me a REAL, strong, and honest friendship over the past 8 years is why I've had such a tough time ever admitting this to you, because I know admitting something like this can only come off as cringey and complicated.... idk any way around that i guess but I'm now seeing that bottled up emotions are a waste of time. That said, I'm at a point in life where I need you to know, no matter what happens: I love you, [girl], and while I feel like I've never said it adequately let me say it now: when I saw you everyday you were every single highlight and since we've gone our separate ways you've occupied every one of my favorite memories!"
>>
3/6: You've brought me peace in times of chaos , you've connected and laughed with me in times of happiness, and you've always absolutely stunned me every time I've looked at you.
>>
4/6: Let me talk about the past for a moment. My single biggest regret is lying to you about how I felt. Do you remember the day in high school when you were texting me and you said something along the lines of "I just really need to know if you like me or not?" I was nervous as fuuuuck, and I lied to you that night and told you that I had felt something before but not consistently...the truth is that you've dazzled me from day one! I regret my response that night soooo much. I don't know if anything would have been different, at all, but I desperately wish I had told you the truth then and there. Girl you've been blowing my mind since 2009
>>
5/6: I don't really have any expectations from telling you all of this. I guess what I really need, and the subconscious fuel for me writing all this, is some sense of personal closure. It's unfair for me to expect ANYTHING as I know you've been in a relationship for many years now. Maybe in a way it's actually really fucking selfish of me to even think of putting you in the scenario I'm now placing you in, and if that's the case I really truly am sorry, but [girl] I needed you to know my heart 100%, for once. I've only been giving you 90% for years, because despite my feelings I've always felt some sort of bonded connection between us, the sort of thing that fuels a true lengthy friendship, and I was scared of losing that. I still am but I have to face that fear. Let me say that I didn't just come to you in hard times because I felt something for you, I did that because I felt comfortable doing so. I'm well aware of how this admission could, can, and for sure WILL change all of that....like there's nothing pretty about my approach to this lmao i'm kinda just winging it one paragraph at a time
>>
6/6: I don't know what else to say and I've probably already written way too much (something I seem to be great at lol)...all I can do is spill out the rest of my heart. For years after high school I was surrounded by beautiful sorority girls, and after that, in [city], I've met some amazing women in the same field as me, but despite all of them you were ALWAYS the human dominating my mind! None of them were ever good enough, and deep down knowing how I felt about you, I didn't even give most of them the time of day. I couldn't fully connect with any of them because I felt I never truly connected with you on the level I should have! Reality is that you stood out to me from the very first time I laid eyes on you. You're damn near perfect in my mind and I just need you to KNOW that for once!!! even though I'm sure it will change everything between us forever. I've already accepted the likely outcome of this, but the message felt too strong to not finally deliver. Maybe we'll remain friends, maybe not, regardless of the outcome it only seemed fair for both us that I confess all of this lovey dovey nonsense to you after 8 years of being friends. It had to happen at some point and for reasons I legitimately can't even explain to myself, now seemed like the right time!
>>
I don't know OP, is this the kind of girl who takes to giant walls of needy text?
Why don't you tell her this stuff in person, and in a more succinct way? I have a feeling she may cringe reading this...
>>
>>18296947
That's cringe-y af. Just tell her with few and short sentences (un-rehearsed) in RL.
>>
TLDR
>>
>>18296947
Oh god, I've done this before and I have bad news for you op, you just fuck yourself up buddy.
Any kind of the slightest possibility with this girl is buried under the walls of text that you send
>>
Don't ever be honest with your feelings for a girl. It's shitty, and they'll deny it vehemently, but it's just a fact that they'll lost respect, and in turn interest for you.

Tell her in person you have feelings for her. Be short and to the point, unlike your wall of text. And pretend like it's not a big deal, even if she crushes your soul. Delivering in this way will make you look less desperate and needy, and will up your chances of success.

Not everyone has to learn life the hard way like me. Learn from me who has learned the hard way.
>>
>>18297450
This, please listen to this OP, women don't think the way we do. Walls of text are great if you're IN a relationship
>>
>>18296947
Done it before buddy, if you really feel like saying it do it. In my case it was a horrible idea.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.