[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost appetite, can't sleep and lost joy in most things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469756229892.png (204KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
1469756229892.png
204KB, 482x415px
Hello /adv/, I am a 22 year old male from germany and i got the problem that since my rheumatism got worse I lost motivation for most things, then I got the diagnosis that there is a arthrosis in my left shoulder now because of it too (my legs are even more damaged)

I am having fits where I break down and cry hor a hour circa and can't really sleep anymore, I am so fucking scared of the future, what if it gets even worse? I was always so proud of my muscles, and now I am worried that I become a frail, pain ridden wreck. The pain and the worries keep me from sleeping and I lack the motivation to move at all, also there is no appetite and libido left.

Is this something I shall tell my doc? What if I am a nuisance? There are people that lost their limbs so why am I such a crybaby? I really can't get over all this.

I try my best to answer, I am on my phone whilst I do my best at work.
>>
>>18296662
keep it coming
>>
Duuude chill, your future is fine
>>
>>18296667
I do my best to keep going, but lately it only gets worse.
>>18296749
What if not? I tried to drink chocolate milk as breakfast, but puked it all out a few minutes ago. If the pain becomes worse I don't know what to do.
>>
Try to wear some amber on your skin, not just a tiny little piece but something like a bracelet or a whole necklace made of amber. It really helps with rheumatism/arthritis. Try to seek maybe a new age shop who sells jewelry/stones to help you and tell you how to charge/cleanse it. (Yeah I know it sounds strange but my mom feels so relieved now that she wears amber).

+ Don't eat milk/cheese/lactose, it inflames the tissues. I'm not saying "do as I say, it's the ultimate truth", do that at least for a month to see any results. I know mate, it will be hard in Germany to not eat Käse, be strong ;)
Maybe look into Paleo dieting, there are countless blogs that explains how their health improved so much just by changing food habits and it's not expensive at all, you just forget some food and add other.
>>
>>18296813
Amber helps with rheumatism? I never heard of that, I tried some curcuma pills that promised to help with inflammation, but I guess it was a placebo or a scam or something, I didn't have any effects.

I also don't know how Amber would work, does it give ingredients onto the skin and that absorbs it? I mean it's a natural thing but pretty solid. All the info I can find is kinda weird also, but I guess it's worth a try, it won't make it worse.

I am trying to get my food in order, the last few weeks have been strange anyway as I lost most of my appetite, I try to avoid milk and pig meat and such.
>>
>>18296882

Amber working on that is Lithotherapy. Long subject to explain but we're all made of the same stuff, we have a vibration, stones have vibrations and different effects. You can google "Amber + arthritis/rheumatism", you surely will find plenty of topics on it. I know it's not your usual stuff but hey, maybe you will find it efficient. As I said, go for a full jewel made of amber, not just a little chunk.

Good luck!

Curcuma only works if taken with pepper, this is a synergy of ingredients, if you don't take pepper with it, the effects/benefits are spoiled. Google it as well if you don't believe me ^^
You can still try to take curcuma as a powder on your food + pepper, curcuma doesn't have a strong taste so that can go on really anything, meat, vegetables, rice, whatever.

You can also look into "auto immune paleo", this could help.
>>
>>18297016
I will check it out, I mean I can't lose anything. I need to wear the amber under clothes though, here it is considered a grandma jewelry.(hehe)

I had the curcuma in pill form with other ingredients, dunno if it had pepper, the pills where named Curcumin I think, and they looked like the red pill from the matrix movie, that amused me, that's why I remember.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.