[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know what to feel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: happy_face.jpg (9KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
happy_face.jpg
9KB, 236x199px
Hi /adv

So I've had a crush on this girl I train with for 4 years now. I'm 19, she's 17. I'm a total social outcast, never went to any parties in high-school, never had a girlfriend, I was generally liked by everyone, but I never had any real friends. So I recently moved down the coast for better coaching (want to go pro), university, and to get over said crush. I also wanted to come out of my shell a little, live more like a normie. In doing so, I revealed my crush to my flatmate. Worst. Decision. Ever. Within the week, the whole squad knows, and in two, all athletes in the state have found out. Worst of all, the fuckboy of my squad decides he likes the look of her too, and starts going after her. He's not a bad guy, but he's ridiculously good looking, and he knows it. He's always stringing along a bunch of girls, and claims he loves one of them. He's also 17, so in that sense, he's a much better choice. But can't help but feel his intentions are less than honourable. Then about an hour ago, I get a message from an old "friend" of mine, let's call him barry. So barry says something along the lines of "crush likes fuckboy, just letting you know so you don't feel bad later". However, barry has always been a bit of a dick, and is a good friend of fuckboy. So my first question is, is barry just saying that to make me back off, or does crush really like fuckboy? It's the kind of thing barry would do, and fuckboy is so obviously fuckboy, that I couldn't imagine crush falling for him. But still not sure if he is lying or not?
>>
>>18296590
Second question is, do I want to be rejected. It's not as though I'm all that bad looking (I think), I've been asked out by a couple girls before, but had to reject because I would feel like I'm cheating on them whilst I still have this crush. Yet she she makes me feel so insecure. I hate the way I look, the way I act, how short I am (yes, I am shorter than she is), and generally just hate myself, just because I wish I could be the ideal person for her. I don't know if I'm depressed or not, but thoughts of suicide occur more regularly. Not like, "I should kill myself", more like, "would it really matter". I've already asked family about this, and they replied with, "you're way to happy to be depressed". None of them know how many hours I've practiced smiling in the mirror, and how disingeuous my smile really is. So I want to know, would rejection stop the self-loathing? Do I want to be rejected, to be free to be/love myself again. again?
>>
I'm reading this pretty high but did you meet her no a train or training pokemon
>>
>>18296623
Haha, no we are both athletes, in an individual sport that requires high levels of cardio-vascular endurance and physical fitness.
>>
Look dude, as someone who wasted my whole highschool experience chasing some chick, trust me when I say drop it.

If Fuckboi really is a fuckboi, chances are his getting off with the fact that he's has a chick that someone wants. And Barry is just making sure you know that fuckboi has her and you don't.

They easiest way to move on is to date other people and spend your focus self improving or doing a hobby.
It's not an easy way, but it's the easiest way without getting hurt.
>>
If you did not talk to her 4 years ago why would you now?
What is so special about her snyway?
Either ask her out and see what happens or MOVE THE FUCK ALONG
>>
>>18296965
This.

You need to man up. Btw its not cheating on a girl youve never had a single date with. Right now shes one of the billions of women you will never sleep with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.