[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is cheating right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3033.png (378KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3033.png
378KB, 750x1334px
I caught my bf talking to other girls in a sexual way asking for them to send pics and sending dick pics an telling them that they should hang out sometime he also has the meet me app on his phone with an account I confronted him about it and he told me that he was only talking to them because I won't talk dirty to him and stuff an that he won't do anything with plus he says he sorry and won't do it again but I caught him like 2 more times idk anymore
>>
>>18296575
if you like his dick keep at it if ve onot just move on
>>
my boyfriends cheated on me like dozens and dozens of times, and as someone who is too much of a weak piece of shit to leave him, if hes doing that shit it is cheating and you shouldnt have to excuse his behavior- he wouldnt do that or hide it from you if he had any respect for you
>>
Being a guy who did the same, leave his ass.
It's not going to stop. You'll find someone better.
You're a female, try tinder.
>>
Idk it kinda hard to leave we have a kid together plus I have no car I've been kinda relying on him to get me place I need
>>
>>18296612
Anything's possible. Take a bus? There's always alternates.
>>
It hard to leave some you have been with for years and I love so much idk I think I'm to weak to leave and it hurts
>>
>>18296646

No, it is not hard. You like to suffer, that's all - and you're weak. If you have self-respect, go and break up with him.
>>
>>18296575
All the people posting here are naive. Your man is bored, he's a hunter. You can either become a good hunt yourself, or hunt with him and have some fun.

Women seem to think that men have sex and love together. We don't. Very often these are two different needs. Hunters need sex and love, frequently from two women when they don't have it from a single one.

So, why care if he has sex and some fun? It's good that he gets happy. You could actually join and advance more in sexuality and your own body. Try to invite a girl over and do something together, spice up your life.
>>
>>18296877
>t. cheater

i mean okay cheat if you cant keep it in your pants, because whatever reason
but dont invent bullshit for it and be discreet about it

you act like women
disgrace
>>
File: IMG_7699.jpg (85KB, 750x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.jpg
85KB, 750x845px
>>18296877
fuck off retard

OP I've met multiple women who are similar to you. You got two options: either be an adult and take charge of your own life as well as your child's like many other perfectly functional and successful single mothers or you can continue to leech off of your boyfriend and watch him flirt with and probably fuck other women.

While he is still a piece of shit, why should he respect you as a partner if you're just another child to take care of? And I'm not saying this to be abrasive, this is just the assumption I'm making based off of what you've said.
>>
Just saying I am no leech I make my own money
>>
Been there. You won't leave him. Well not yet at least. He will cheat on you many many times and probably leave you for some other girl. These things go like that but you will learn a lot in the process.
>>
>>18296877
Kill yourself my dude.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493594314465.jpg (39KB, 518x643px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493594314465.jpg
39KB, 518x643px
>>18296877
This anon is correct desu
>>
>>18296575
It doesn't matter if it technically cheating or not. What matters is that it hurts you, and you're not okay with it. If he knows this hurts you, and he keeps doing it, he's probably not worth being with.

A relationship isn't a legally binding contract, with loopholes that can be abused. You can end things for whatever reason you want.

>>18296612
I have two kids with my ex. I still left her because being with her wasn't emotionally healthy for me. It sucks, and it's hard, but the right thing usually isn't easy.

If you stay with someone because it's easier than the alternative, you are either scared of doing things on your own, or you're lazy. Neither of those are good reasons for staying in a shitty relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.