[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just done high school >nothing for future >suggest something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (10).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>just done high school
>nothing for future
>suggest something
>>
>>18296570
College
Trade school
Military
Job
Travel

be more specific you motherfucker
>>
>>18296570
Just do whatever, it's better than doing nothing. You will probably regret doing that whatever because you don't enjoy it but if you choose to do nothing you will regret it too and in top of that you will be less able to change anything (no money, and no money could probably mean less health, also keeping yourself occupied makes you more "happy").
>>
>>18296573
Travel if possible
>>
I took a gap year and it was a great idea.
>Worked for an airline, free traveling
>Changed my major to my current career and I love it
>Found love that lasted 50% of my schooling.
>Made a lot of new friends, had time to build upon the friendships that really mattered after HS.
>>
>>18296584
been playing Dark souls for a month now bored anything worth investing
>>
>>18296595
what kind of job ?
>>
>>18296587
If you want travel then what is your situation like right now? Do you come from a wealthy family? Do you have any money saved up? Where do you want to go? For how long? What do you want to get out of it?

I dont want to play 20 questions so give us information that we need so we can help.
>>
>>18296605
I'm a nurse.
>>
>>18296613
My situation is pretty average parents wish that I get some job and live a life of a peasant I don't want that but I also don't know what I really wanna do and I am borderline poor
>>
>>18296622
>6622 ▶
>>>18296605 (You)
but I am a man
>>
>>18296613
You don't need a lot of money saved up to travel. Busses are cheap, hitchhiking too, websites like couchsurfing, etc. It's mainly the food that you'll be spending an arm/leg for. This is all from personal experience. Keep it in the United States though, I don't trust most people in foreign countries..
>>
>>18296632
so just save up and travel for sometime
>>
>>18296632
Agreed, there are definitely ways to travel economically and make a small amount go a long way. That being said, wealth does play a role depending on what you want your travel experience to be like.

>>18296625
You should have an idea of what you want to get out of traveling. Not wanting to be part of the rat race is a good place to start but come up with a reason that has more of a purpose. You could go and volunteer in some shit country. Or, you could join the military. What do you want to get out of this whole thing?
>>
>>18296650
I want something like an alternate in which you get money for traveling
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.