[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life for a Lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: EyeofProvidenceWallpaper.jpg (1MB, 1580x948px) Image search: [Google]
EyeofProvidenceWallpaper.jpg
1MB, 1580x948px
Maybe someone could awake the depths of the unconscious. Capitalism plays Brutus to humility and love while incubating betrayal and vanity. How much despair scorches my soul. We feel the pain of an entire species in our heart. The growl of possession that instills fear and resentment among mankind and his fellow being. It clenches the spirit of a whole inside of its jagged teeth with the desire of masticating inherent universal affection. It is a d jinn consuming the life source of potential unity. Everything around us is a very good bad thing we found. Just because something is found does not make it eternally kept. The note of an angelic song, a resilient force, a divine feeling has been lost. The riptide of awareness is pulling us from what we wish to cling onto: The past. A new future is above the horizon where people see a sky in flames, but this is an illusion. Inside everyone is a gleaming fragment of unconditional love. The death of the old is but a seed planted for the Tree of Life. Uplift our roots from the soil of materialism and emancipate us from the chains of that unseen force tearing us asunder. Inoculate us from our infected Ego.
>>
taking pseudo intellectualism to new heights.
>>
>>18296438

why do you feel threatened by what he said?
>>
File: 15237878.png (260KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260KB, 461x357px
>>
>>18296438
>When you learn the term "pseudo-intellect".

That irony though.
>>
>>18296347
OP, I can't help but feel that you are the OP from a previous thread in which he/she (you?) claimed to have taken a hefty dose of acid. I am not sure you are in the right thread. Interesting topic though. Less of course you are spouting out lyrics to a Andy-sixx song, in which case, suck a log of shit? Yeah.
>>
>>18296444
Why would you assume I was?

>>18296488
>when you dont know what irony means
>>
>>18296347
Consciousness doesn't exist
>>
>>18296508
Nor does biology, if you want to be a reductive faggot.
>>
>>18296500
The irony is that you used "pseudo-intellect" as a means to undermine OP's intelligence, when in truth, your illiteracy was a tell-tell sign of your lack of intellect. Pseudo-intellect, as it were.

You're welcome, by the way. I just taught you the definition of irony. Now go on to another thread and use it correctly to undermine other anons.
>>
>>18296519
*tell-tale

>inb4Pseudo-intellect
>>
What was this thread even made for? To share poetry?
>>
>>18296519
Omitting the hyphen was a sign of illiteracy? Seems like you're reaching. I'm glad you think you taught me something but you are wrong again.
>>
>>18296534
That was partially it. Also, your inability to structure a sentence properly. Perhaps you should brush up on your basic English skills. Also, I commend your efforts to put a thesaurus to use, but perhaps you should think before you type? Just an idea. :)
>>
>>18296347
Fake and gay. It doesn't flow, it doesn't say anything interesting and the imagery is either overused or simply doesn't work. The very worst though is that it doesn't seem authentic. Read more before attempting to say something.
>>
>>18296621
Lol now I see that you really were reaching. If you can't see that OP was being a bit pedantic then I would group you in the same class. You mistook my indifference for an inability. I didn't use a thesaurus, I was just tired and that reflected in my writing. I'm glad you're a fan of irony because surely you can appreciate you calling me out for trying to undermine one's intelligence when you are doing the same. It's fun isn't it? In the future try not being a passive aggressive faggot, just an idea though. :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.