[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to introduce a dildo into the bedroom >I have a fairly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1392052947400.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1392052947400.png
448KB, 496x708px
>want to introduce a dildo into the bedroom
>I have a fairly small penis (5x5)
>I'm the one who wants it but I'm also afraid she'll discover how much nicer bigger cocks are
>also worried she'll start wanting MMF threesomes or something

Is there any way?
>>
>>18296332
>5x5 isn't very small, especially girthwise
>she already knows everything she'll ever know about penises
>this is not the kind of thing that will make her want mmf threesomes

if you think bringing a dildo into the bedroom will make you more confident and enhance your sexual experiences with your partner, either get one now or go pick one out together. the only wrong answer is to stop yourself from exploring things you're curious about.

she might not even like it. you might not like it. but it's very unlikely to open some kind of relationship-killing pandora's box.
>>
>>18296332
Are you saying that your dick is 5 inches wide?
If so, is that normal?
>>
>>18296368
Thanks Anon.

>>18296374
Circumference.
>>
If you're afraid of her liking bigger dicks, then why would you want to introduce dildos in the first place?

Also, is she some sort of sheltered religious girl, who doesn't know that penises can get bigger than yours?
>>
>>18296332
The dildo is for her, you or both.

Listen, I have a smallish penis, about 4.3 in long and about 5.2 in girth. My ex gf used to call it the tuna can because it's wider than it is long.

I also like role reversal and strapon sex.

Sometimes My GF want me to fuck her with the strapon as well, and use a big thick cock. Sometimes, esp on her period, she want me to use a thinner dildo than my cock because it hurts.

90% of the we just fuck. Because we are both mature about it there are no problems.
>>
>>18296368
>isn't very small
>tfw 5.5x5.5
>tfw literally every girl has told me it's small and not enjoyable
>>
>>18297616
>>tfw literally every girl has told me it's small and not enjoyable
Dude, that's an issue with how you feel about yourself that you are perceiving this or inviting those kinds of comments.

Or you are dating selfish cunts.

You need to work on yourself. This isn't a problem with the size of your cock. It's about how you feel about it.
>>
>>18297602
For her. The whole point is to NOT be emasculated.
>>
>>18297724
>The whole point is to NOT be emasculated

being this young and stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (886KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886KB, 3264x2448px
Get the clone a willy kit. Never fails. You get to make a replica of your dick with an optional vibrator in it. Be smart though. You'll need to do it right. They're difficult to make
>>
>>18296332
Why a dildo and not a vibrator that doesn't have the shape of a dick? This would be much less awkward probably

Also don't worry about MMF, I have used a vibrator and poking my gf's ass for years now and she is disgusted by the idea

>>18297616
>literally every girl who told you that has the pussy wide as the Sarlacc
>>
>>18297811
I like the idea of her being spit-roasted but not by another man. Since I can't separate myself into two entities this is the next best
>>
>>18296332
Bringing a dildo into the bedroom is just giving yourself an extra dick. Don't think of it as another man or something that's going to make your girl want a threesome. It's your dick, you're using it on her, that's all that matters.
>>
>>18298041
Even if it were significantly bigger? Thanks for the insight though, never thought of it that way
>>
>>18297616
No they haven't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.