[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spitting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170428_234547.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_234547.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Anons I have to know, what you would do? My boyfriend got really mad at me during an argument and spat on my face. should I leave him?

I'm a gentle person, i was not the aggressive one in this argument. I was trying to tell him I didn't want to get a credit card to give him money for something

Pic related is a recent tarot reading I did.
>>
That's about the most disrespectful thing you can do. Leave his ass
>>
>>18295790
I'd leave him then and there. The act alone is purely disrespectful and fucking disgusting - add to that the fact that he gets aggressive when you don't give him money.

If you stay will him he'll end up hitting you.
>>
>>18295790
Yeah. That's a bitch move. Your boyfriend is a bitch.

You're an idiot for playing with tarot cards.

You're both better off on your own.
>>
>>18295790
Leave. That is a huge red flag.

If you stay he will end up hitting you someday.
>>
>>18295799
Ouch but ty sempai
>>
I don't know 6 card spreads too well, but it kinda looks like that spread agrees with me when I say: leave him.

Even if that's the very worst he gets, it's still unstable and fucking disrespectful.
>>
Ok so I confronted him about by text and he at first was like so what if I did then he later denied doing it in the same thread..what gives?
>>
>>18295826
Never talk to him again then.

I can't believe you're even asking for advice about this.
>>
>>18295830
We live together.

Also yes I am scared he is not the same as before
>>
>>18295790
>I didn't want to get a credit card to give him money for something

STAND YOUR GROUND ON THIS
>>
>Anons I have to know, what you would do? My boyfriend got really mad at me during an argument and spat on my face. should I leave him?

I don't believe you. Any sane person wouldn't be typing up a message on 4chan, asking this dumb of a question.

It's like asking a question like this.

>UHHH, MY BF CUT ME WITH A KNIFE, DO I GO TO THE HOSPITAL? WUT DO?!11!1!11

>PLEASE HALP!

Fuck your troll thread.
>>
>>18295790
You need to get out

> get a credit card to give him money for something
what the fuck? this should not even be considered an option. you are getting used. gtfo of there
>>
>>18295923
Sadly for me not a troll but it's helpful to get another person perspective thank you anon I think I'm getting some clarity.

Fuck I'm sad though.
>>
Any man that takes $ from a woman deserves neither!
>>
>>18295790
beg him to take you back, then drop to your knees and provide him the best blow job you can (which probably won't be very good - as anyone who messes with tarot cards probably suffers from inbred retardation).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.