[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Bad Kissers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.axd.jpg (56KB, 521x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.axd.jpg
56KB, 521x340px
Post your bad kissing stories & helpful kissing tips here!

So I have dated a lot of guys who, for some reason, just don't know how to kiss right! This one dude I dated would literally try to suck my face off to the point that his teeth slammed into my lips and teeth. It's so annoying and frustrating whenever I end up kissing someone that doesn't know how to be gentle and sensual. Especially if I've made a really good connection with this dude, then immediately get turned off by the kiss. Like, common guys! Also if you're going to use tongue, please don't slobber all over my face.

So, do you have any bad kissing stories? Or did you just realize you are a bad kisser? lol Also, please leave any good kissing tips below! Xx.
>>
the most fun part of making out is the sloppy entering each others face for me so i used to try and jump right into that

girl told me and helped make me aware ur supposed to start gentle and soft
>>
>>18295429
Was pretty smashed at a party and started talking to a girl I thought was cute. I said a lot of stupid shit but eventually I got her alone at the top of a friends water slide away from everyone. I started kissing her and her lips were as stiff as cardboard. After a bit I thought she was incredibly uncomfortable so I stopped. Talked to a friend alter and found out she did the same thing.

Another time I was with a girl and I was about to fuck her. She thought being passionate meant pressing her lips into mine so hard that it was just uncomfortable.

If I had to give a kissing tip it would be that its more about what you don't do than what you do do. If that makes and sense lol.
Don't kiss too hard
Don't use too much tongue
Don't constantly try to change head position
Don't let the other person do all the work

Do kiss softly and feel out the other person
Do enjoy yourself
>>
>>18295433
So glad you actually listened to her.....unlike my former mr. lip chompers lol
>>
>>18295436
Omg stiff lip kissers though!

Totally understand and agree with the tips
>>
Most guys don't kiss a lot of girls because most guys are average and most girls don't go for average or below guys
My first kisses were really awkward. I met a girl when I was 17, nothing serious, "just friends", we fooled around for like 3 months, I think I got pretty good at kissing at that time, it was smooth and passionate. I haven't got with a girl in like a year and a little more, I don't really remember how to kiss anymore. feels bad
give people a break, if you don't like their kisses just tell them and try to teach them instead of expecting everyone to know what you want, it would make the world a little less of a hellhole
>>
Where I got most of my good kissing tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzMuRr1Bvg
>>
My first Kiss. I was 17 & he was 22... He cupped my breasts and I leaned in for what I thought would be a sparking kiss. Instead a tounge bulldozed pass my lips and toward the back of my throat in an indescribable circle motion. Confused I pulled back and made it more awkward.. Worst kiss ever :)
>>
>>18295436
Lol "do do"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.