[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To become physically fit just to hook up with girls ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Do you know a guy who's done this ?

Did becoming physically fit help him get girls ?
>>
>>18295396
I use to be pretty into bodybuilding and this was a pretty big driving force. It would receive some compliments on my body from girls and it was pretty nice. I remember being at a pool party and getting with girls was a bit easier. A girl at the party told some dude she would be willing to hook up with me because she thought I was attractive and had a nice six pack. So it can definitely help but it's not the most important thing with girls. Cultivating your personality is by far more important and gives you more results with women. Being witty/confident will always do more than being muscular in my opinion.

Plus, when you see what body type girls consider muscular, it will make you realize you don't have to have a perfectly chiseled body you would think. I stopped working out as heavily and got into kickboxing and sparring so my body is still fit but I lost a considerable amount of muscle. Haven't noticed a change in my success with women but I'm sure they wouldn't be very impressed if they saw me shirtless as they may have been in the past.
>>
It definitly helps.. But you also have to be in a situation where shirtless is normal.. Which isnt that common.. Or you have to be huge, to be able to tell with a shirt on... But if you cant talk to girls, you should work on that first.. It takes a year or so to be fairly fit..
>>
>>18295396
The advice about fitness is directed at guys who are super overweight or even underweight and need to get their health on track.

The funny thing is that most people who work out, you can't tell it unless their shirt is off, and most people I know who go to the gym etc. aren't wildly successful with the opposite sex just because of that.

I know one guy maybe who did this but the truth is he was already considered attractive by different women even before his "transformation". Hell, I'm short and pretty thin and even I find girls who are interested in me when I'm more outgoing, personable, confident and humorous.
>>
>>18295426
This is very true, getting fit can certainly help your chances with brainless thots especially, and oftentimes getting fit leads to a boost in confidence which can also be helpful.

However, if your only goal is to get women, you'll likely have a hard time making it. To be dedicated enough to see actual results, you'll need more motivation than just trying to get women to show interest in you.
>>
>Do you know a guy who's done this ?

If guys didn't think working out = increased possibility of getting laid, you'd never see a dude in the gym again.
>>
>>18295396
My experience is that physical fitness is generally an added bonus but by far is not a decisive one in how women evaluate you. Many girls actually don't like overly muscly guys, and you will meet few and far between girls who consider it a must.

Personality is much more decisive, and if working out improves your confidence, self-esteem and sociability, then fitness can indirectly increase your attractiveness.
>>
>>18295455

Now bro, I will agree that I personally will use "Being sexier for girls" thing as a motivator if I'm not feeling it at the gym, but what I really enjoy is the feeling of seeing my results, so I'd probably keep going for me.

On another note, one of the big things that comes from working out is better posture. Chest out, back straight makes you appear taller, which is a more important physical feature than six pack abs as its noticeable at all times.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.