[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a doctor that I truly want a vasectomy. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492430258078.jpg (121KB, 581x440px) Image search: [Google]
1492430258078.jpg
121KB, 581x440px
How do I convince a doctor that I truly want a vasectomy.

I'm not fit for a relationship, let alone a child to raise.

So I just want to focus on my career, maybe just have casual flings but I don't want to get tricked into having a child. But this young at 21 no doctor would let me get one. How do I convince one?
>>
>>18295360
Go to some poor shithole and convince them with your wallet. No sane doctor in the first world would risk taking your childish excuses seriously.
>>
>>18295360
30% chance to gain permanent mild pain
5% chance to gain permanent severe pain
http://www.vasectomy-information.com/post-vasectomy-pain-syndrome-scientific-review/

10% chance to lose ability to have kids if reversed in 5 years
20% chance to lose ability to have kids if reversed in 10 years

But you can just change your doctor? Also if you dont do relationships, you have to use condoms anyway. Aids is not a meme.

So for you, it is indeed not optional. Listen to your doc.

>tricked into having a child
Dont put your dick into crazy. To have a kid, you have to have unprotected sex. Why would you have one if you dont trust the girl you are fucking in the first place?

Listen to your doctor.
>>
>>18295360
I would really check if you are just not suffering depression or anything. What you are suggesting is permanent and I'm pretty sure you will regret it. A lot of things seem important when you just consider what's in front of you and nothing else,

If nothing else, I'd write your reasons for wanting this procedures done and also write a counter argument describing why you might want it done. Also definitely seek medical advice from doctors who are supportive and doctors who are not so supportive.
>>
I wouldn't do it
That is your current thoughts but what happens when you find someone you really want to be with and have kids with?
>>
>>18295380
>>18295434
>>18295449
These are risks I'm willing to take. I thoroughly thought this through, I just don't want kids. I just can't see myself being happy or satisfied with a family. I'm pretty selfish, sure, but I want what I want in life - a successful career and I'm pretty dead set on it. My parents and siblings even called it out before I even saw it myself.

I just don't like being tied down and trust me I've tried, many of the women were quite supportive and loving, but I just didn't like the thought of long term settling with kids. It's been years that I've been thinking this way. Sure, I'm young, but the thought just hasn't left me.

I'm comfortable knowing I wouldn't be able to have kids, hell if I can't in the future I'd just adopt anyway. But I'll take all the suggestions and think on it.
>>
>>18295520
Cool. But you currently dont have any long term gf you can fuck safely without condom anyway.

So what is the point? You first have to actually get some loyal girl to not risk getting aids.

You are trying to solve nonexistent problem.
>>
>>18295576
I figure some point in the future I'll date some girl. I'm just planning ahead, I guess autistically though

Do I just show the doctor that I've planned and thought this through and I won't regret it?
>>
>>18295584
Let me repeat it for you again:

YOU DONT SOLVE PROBLEMS UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THEM.

Snipping your balls before you even have a chance to stick your dick into somebody is RETARDED.

And trust me, until you actually start trying to date girls, they wont magically show up in your bedroom at night.

Do what you want and solve fertility when it will become important.
>>
>>18295602
But, anon, if I ever sleep with a girl and they decide to keep it, it's no longer my choice. I'm just trying to save my ass from manipulative girls if I ever cross paths with one. You never know what'll happen until you're in that situation. I'm planning for some instance where, if I don't know the girl that well, but sleep with her anyway, then I won't have to worry about the rest of my life. Again, I plan a lot ahead and I just don't want my life ruined because I don't have a choice of aborting a child if I don't want it.
>>
>>18295607
That's an "if" situation, this won't necessarily happen.

Trust me, I don't think girls want a baby as much as To You think they do - so most of them will embrace birth control measures.

If you try to prevent every bad thing from happening, you will live a life full of worry and paranoia, that something bad might happen -however unlikely. This is not a good way to live. Take a few chances in life - it's often not as bad as you think it is, often it's better.
>>
>>18295607
Use rule
>dont stick your dick into crazy
And rule
>use protection or get aids

You LITERALLY cannot go raw in girl you dont trust in the first place. Therefore snipping your balls is illogical. It wont protext your from aids. You have to have xondom anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.