[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop feeling empty and connect emotionally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Had my first gay encounter.

Felt a desperate need for physical contact. Experiance with women was leaving me feeling empty. Turns out its the exact same thing with guys. Just a little sweatier.

Still end up cleaning up afterward, retreating internally but now i can hide it better externally.

Made sure to lay out my movements and intentions before hand, so it didnt seem like i was suddenly dumping and running.

Worried that my emotional absence from intimate interaction will leave me empty forever, or at worst chasing the dragon.

Anyone dealt with this?
>>
>>18295217
Yup decided to work on myself, I feel better now
>>
>>18295239
Are you able to specify where you were at, what you did and where it took you?

Bit of an ask, internet stranger, but i cant talk to people around me without revealing the masquerade.
>>
Are these people you picked up for sex or had a relationship with?
I feel this way with people I have no romantic interest in. I have to be in a relationship with someone or I may as well masturbate because it just leaves me with nothing.
>>
File: images-14.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>18295330
Yes and no. The plans always, or at least partially, to build something. I struggle to maintain interest though.

Its like looking through frosted glass. I can maybe pick up that they are feeling something. Though whether thats general, momentary contentment or something deeper i dont know.

Look content. Smile warmly. Dobt rush around. Maintain/keep up physical contact depending on partners movements and reactions. Small talk. Eventual exit.

I am trying to angle away from sexual interactions, but it seems to come off as a bait/switch. Or that i'm just not interested.
>>
I'm still somewhat confused by what you mean. Are you excited and interested before the sex and let down after?
It could be your not sexually aroused enough by the person. Or it. Oils be your expectations of what you should feel like after sex are too high. Having sex uses a lot of energy and generally leaves me feeling tired. I don't mind cuddling for a while but I like to rest and relax for awhile. At night, I like to go to sleep. Even if it's in the morning in the shower, I feel somewhat drained for awhile.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.