/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I handle Lola? Does she go too far, or am I just being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: me.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
My dormmate, let's call her Lola, loves to snapchat virtually everything funny that happens. On screen, other people, etc. It's a compulsion.

I've told her not to snapchat me in overly embarrassing moments; dozens of the students around here, including a lot of boys we know, follow her.

Call me uptight. 90% of the time I'm fine. But, what the fuck, if she pulls shit like
>only pretends to drink and be drunk
>gets me drunk so she can snapchat me
>literally am laughing in a sea of alcohol sometimes or trying to summon a demon unicorn, I'm a freaky drunk
It's not allowed. Case closed.

So one night my dormmates in the triple room asked me to do something for em. Then I hit my boob on one of the ladders and collapsed to the ground. Pain surged through my mind and, to Lola's suggestion, I crawled over to the lamplight. As much as I was laughing, I was in the greatest pain of my life. My boob's still bruised.

A day later I found out about the snap.
It was...well. It was bad. Half of my pajama shirt was off and my pants had been slightly pulled off because of my fall and I was bent over, gasping in pain.
I've lot a lot of weight recently and I'm 155 pounds at 5'7. But, my body still looks pretty chubby and having your ass half-out is...well, doesn't matter how good it is. That isn't something you want the boy next door to fuckin see. Or anyone really.

>Lola...why did you have to do this? Why can't you just live in the hilarious moment sometime rather than embarrass the fuck out of people? It's so fake...hell, didn't I even tell you NOT to snapchat me in super embarrassing situations?

That's the gist of what I said. And though she was ambivalent and said "but over 50 people saw it! It's great!" I remember bringing up how my body was exposed. She said she didn't realize it.

Somewhere in the convo she said, "it's fine, I get it, you hate me"...
>>
>>18294706
I almost felt bad for you until I realized that you're a woman.
>>
Of course the way she said that last bit was was changed to her playful, high-pitched kid voice.

We resolved it anyway and she deleted it, insisting that she forgot my insecurities and that she didn't notice my nakedness.

But...this is a little extreme. I really don't hate Lola, and I'm pretty sure she mostly knows it. The issue is that if I'm gonna reproach her for something like this I don't want her to play it off...the whole thing makes me uncomfortable as heck.
>>
I don't have snapchat and I was hanging out with normies last week who were talking shit about me through it. Next time I see them I am letting them know that I will beat their ass and break their phones if they do that shit again. They're lucky I was drunk and unaware
>>
File: generic clip art.jpg (136KB, 830x793px) Image search: [Google]
generic clip art.jpg
136KB, 830x793px
>>18294711
So...you read through it and it took you a while to realize it despite the giveaway in the first sentence.

Pretty hilarious, anon
>>
>>18294718
Pretty sure you understood what I meant, you fucking retard.
>>
>>18294716
I'd be pretty pissed too.

Well, it's not so much talking shit behind my back as making videos/snaps and sending them out.
>>
File: some pepe.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
some pepe.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>18294721
Pretty sure you understood that I was snarking around, you fucking retard.

What's even more hilarious is that it made you mad.
>>
>>18294715
I know that Lola probably will continue to snapchat me despite my wishes, like she does to everyone else.

Why must Lola do this? What should I say to make her tone it down? We're friends normally and I don't really want to hurt her or screw up our friendship.

When Lola's mad at our other dormmates, she usually does indirect things against them to spite them instead of talking it through. I don't want to get her mad because I don't know if she'd be available to talk it through or if she'll play it off.
>>
She sounds annoying as hell, I would stop hanging out with her. But obviously you might not want to do that if she's your friend.

Some people won't be told what to do - if you've really told her already - and I mean REALLY told her - made it crystal clear - that you are not cool with the snapchat thing and you do not want her to do it, and she is STILL doing it, then it seems like she doesn't respect your feelings or your privacy.

I would try talking to her again, very seriously - not starting an argument or being aggressive, but make it 100% clear that what she is doing upsets you and that it's not ok.

Other than that, maybe tone down your own behaviour. Don't get so drunk that you make yourself a laughing stock.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.