[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when a crush is worth a shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1430825942467s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1430825942467s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Basically I've been falling on and off for this girl for nearly 3 years since our first year in college.

The thing is that I've never actually talked to her beyond trivial shit like "do you have a pen" or whatever. I've probably never spoken to her for more than 5 seconds.
I know she's pretty, she has an obvious passion for gymnastics (it's not that it's gymnastics specifically, I just find it awesome when someone is passionate about something) and she's a hardworking student, which I admire and respect a lot. But that's just it.

Some days I don't give much of a damn about her, other days (like today) I find myself nearly sinking in a pit of melancholy, regretting that I didn't get to know her, that I can't have her, that I don't even have her as a friend.
Another thing I should mention is that she's graduating this year, whereas I'll be staying for another year so I'll probably never see her again. This only makes me want to go up to her and tell her to her face that I think she's cool and cute, but my dilemma lies in that I am not sure myself if this crush is actually deep enough for me to go out and pursue it because, like I said, I don't even know the girl personally.

tl;dr:
>been crushing on girl I've nearly never spoken to for almost 3 years
>want to confess but don't know if it's actually worth it (in that maybe my brain is just being dumb and this crush is superficial)
what do, /adv/?
>>
>what do

Nothing. Its over. Shes graduating and you want to try and rope her into your pathetic life? Come on boy
>>
>>18294810
Actually, I don't see the harm in telling her how you feel. But don't expect a girlfriend out of this
>>
Move on.
>>
>>18294821
Agree with this anon.
Get to know her, if something happens it happens, there's no harm in trying.
>>
>Get to know her
How, exactly? I hardly see her now and she's hard to approach because she's nearly always surrounded by her friends.
The semester will end in 2-3 weeks from now, I'm afraid it might not be worth it. Maybe >>18294810 is right...
>>
>>18295968
dumbass me forgot to quote >>18294881
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.