[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women with tattoos more likely to cheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20170507_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170507_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Are women with tattoos more likely to cheat?
>>
There are many reasons women get tattoos. Some of those reasons line up with a tendancy to cheat, some don't.

So no, a tattoo is not necessarily indicative of a cheater.
>>
Probably about as likely as men with ratios are to cheat.
>>
>>18294580
Statistically maybe, you can't base your whole life around statistics or you'll never leave the house, you need to take risks to get the reward.
>>
most definitely

tatted chicks are the easiest, and girls who WANT tats are just as easy. dont even ask if they have a bf we just start fucking
>>
No.

Bi-Sexual women are.

The association comes from tatooed women being more likely to engage in risky behavior. You could say the same about smokers.
>>
Correlation =/= causation

You might find that many cheaters have tattoos, but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with cheating.

I'm sure a majority of cheaters enjoy chocolate ice cream, but that doesn't mean that girls who like chocolate ice cream are more likely to cheat.
>>
>>18294580
I would assume that women who get tattoos are good with commitment because you have to be committed to keep the same design on your body until you die.
>>
>>18294580
yes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.