[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move in together with fwb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1450932253209.jpg (64KB, 390x463px) Image search: [Google]
1450932253209.jpg
64KB, 390x463px
tl:dr- Should I offer to have a really slutty fwb move in with me?

I'm friends with this guy who I've known for a while. He's super nice, and genuinely a good friend. We've been fwb's for a while, and I've never been at all confused about our relationship being just that: friends with sex. I know I'm not his only, he's been with a lot of people who I are also my friends, and I'm sure plenty who I don't know. It has never been a deceitful thing, he's just a free and easy to enjoy person.

Recently we were talking, and he's being priced out of his current apartment, and is going to have to move. I live alone in a 2-bed apartment, and have been looking for a roommate. I'm considering asking him to move in together, but am unsure about it all and wanted some input. On one hand, I know we already get along, and he's an easy person to be around. On the other hand, I don't want this to be one of these things where I'm offering him the place to take advantage of him. I totally understand that this isn't making us bf/gf, and I totally understand that he'll almost certainly continue to constantly sleep around, but I do like being around him.

If I offer him the place, is this just me taking advantage of him? Or am I asking for trouble in all this, and growing dangerously close to growing feels for him? How terrible of an idea is this?
>>
sure just don't expect to have sex with him ever again
>>
>>18294510
why not?
>>
>>18294510
this.
at least happened to me in the same situation. but would do again, because i like him as a person
>>
I like him as just a friend as well, but I'll be honest that part of the goal of asking him to live with me would be to have easy access to sex. Why wouldn't I be able to have that if we lived together?
>>
>>18294564
sounds like you actually want to be more than friends. if he is truly just fwb, don't expect it to turn out well. it really could go either way, you should be up front about it
>>
>>18294564
many reasons actually as you will see
one group is mainly about feelings the other is about repulsiveness, both come from intimacy which is what living together does forcibly
>>
>>18294564

Have fun when he brings your friends over and fucks them, too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.