[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Died on /b/ 100 percent true story really need advice here >Gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bross.jpg (97KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bross.jpg
97KB, 500x666px
Died on /b/
100 percent true story really need advice here

>Gf goes out drinking with her gay friends
>I stay home because am introvert
>Gf's gay friend ends up taking advantage of her
>Gf calls me at 4am and tells me he kept trying to pull her pants down and he raped her for like a minute
>I rush over as soon as i can
>Talk to her and she tells me what happened in detail
>I tell her to file a police report
>She says no cause she's scared of the guy and his family
>we argue and i end up telling her if she doesn't file a police report I'm leaving her
>Almost 11am now she still hasn't

What do I do?
Am I a bad person for leaving her in her time of need?
How do i get back at this faggot rapist
She says she still loves me and i still love her
She's messaging me now and I'm not replying
>>
you should've obviously manned up and punched the faggot
>>
if the story is true then yes you are a bad person for leaving her in her time of need

most rape victims are told by the police that filing a report won't do anything and if she goes to court, her entire life will be used against her and basically framed as she "deserved it for xyz reasons"

also if he did rape your gf, kill him for taking advantage of your gf and violating her.

also you should be there for her and not being like "MUH FILE A POLICE REPORT OR IM LEAVING YOU BECAUSE IDK"
>>
Why the fuck would you threaten to leave her? Kick the guys ass or keep asking your gf to report to the police. Support her! Also, you should have gone with her because they it wouldn't have happened or you could've kicked the guys ass.
>>
>>18294476
Shitty spelling Ik.
>>
>>18294469
Kill yourself.
>>18294459
You did the right thing OP. The fact that she didn't want to file a police report on the guy suggests that it wasn't a rape. She thought she could get away with getting some different cock as long as she made sure you knew it was "'""""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""""". Dump the cheating bitch.
>>
>>18294459
>>Gf's gay friend ends up taking advantage of her

I think you may not understand what gay means.
>>
Give us background on this guy and his family. why is she scared of them? If she was actually scared of guy, wouldn't she want you to be present to begin with?
>>
>>18294469
To get prosecuting you HAVE To be tested ASAP after a rape. His DNA is only there for so long.

>t. Rape victim who got over it because I didn't want another girl have this happen to her.

He got convicted and landed 4 years in prison and is a permanent sex offender for the rest of his life. He never raped another girl after me, but according to friends he had raped someone else prior.

His family might hate my own, I don't know. Everyone in the community kinda blacklisted them when he was convicted. His father repeatedly cheated on the mother too.

Besides, I have a CCW (9mm in my purse or glove box, Colt detective special revolver under my bed) and so does my father.

OP, if they did anything to her after the conviction, they would be prosecuted too. Some faggot's parents aren't going to kill her.

If she doesn't want to press charges even though you express the reason why she needs to hurry (evidence will disappear), and how her actions can protect other women.

This guy isn't gay, he pretends so he can have wingmen to have hookups. He obviously has a bunch of mental issues that might make him dangerous to society if she just does nothing.

If she gets more aggressive and denies to do anything, then that looks to me like one of those drunk sexual encounters she instantly regretted because it would be cheating, so she calls it rape. Lots of girls do this, which makes me sick as a past victim because they make it harder for girls who had their drinks spiked or ones that get drunk and pass put and some stranger walks up and starts fondling their unconscious form.
>>
And give us the details of the alleged rape. Where and how. This shit doesn't add up and it has nothing to do with degenerate gays that Fuck women
>>
File: 1444248240276.jpg (151KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1444248240276.jpg
151KB, 800x529px
You were supposed to take her to the hospital bro.

You could have called the police yourself and they would have told you that, or sent a paramedic with a rape kit.

>I posted this to /b/ first
>>
>>18294506
According to gf the guy is 'psycho' and she seems genuinely scared she says his mom is even worse and that she just wants to forget this ever happened. He was actually a close friend of hers for over 5 years i believe this is the first time this ever happened.
>>18294509
Thank you for this post it helped put some things into perspective
>>18294512
it was at gay's house they had a few friends over and then the friends left and it was just gay and gf and gay's grandpa in the next room i believe. She says she thought he was just playing and that he was on top of her and trying to pull her pants down and she kept pulling them up and telling him no and that she had a bf and whatnot but he kept pushing it and that eventually he just went for it.

THIS IS WHAT I FIND DIFFICULT TO PROCESS
She could have fought back and i don't mean to blame her i know she's the victim but she could have fought back he's a skinny little fag and his grandpa was in the next room she could have yelled for help

>>18294524
She didn't want to
the whole time i was with her i kept pushing her and pushing her to go the hospital or file a police report and she just said she didn't want to go through with it.
>>
>>18294533
>She could have fought back
So her response to a traumatic experience wasn't to your liking?
>>
>>18294540
yes
>>
>>18294459
You are wrong for threatening to leave her. She is not "sane" right now.

That being said i'll tell you this as someone who has been raped:
Filing a police report and pursuing charges/legal action are two different things. When I was raped, my friend called the police, they took me to the hospital to get a rape kit done, and I filed a report with the police.
A POLICE REPORT is just a statement about what happened and they document any evidence. NOTHING HAPPENS if you decide to not pursue charges, it is just filed away in a secret cabinet that you can return to later if you decide to press charges. The rapist won't even know that she filed a report, nothing will be done to affect his life unless she wants to pursue legal action.

She should definitely file a report and get a rape kit done. Tell her you were sorry for what you said and that it was wrong of you to react that way, and tell her that if she files a police report, nothing bad will happen to the guy unless she says she wants to press charges.

Once she has healed from this, she will have the evidence she needs to pursue legal action and fuck this guy up. It's nearly impossible to gather the strength to pursue legal action against someone right after they have raped you. You literally feel powerless and at fault and hopeless. Get her to report to the police and gather evidence, and one day she will pursue legal action
>>
>>18294549
I am >>18294509 and even though I agree with your suspicion over her reporting it, I can safely say that when I was raped after a brief struggle (kinda pathetic really, I need to enroll in some self defense or martial arts courses) that was more me just wiggling while he pinned me, I realized how much bigger and stronger he was. His entire hand could wrap around my throat. So I just dead-fished and lay there til he was done because I was terrified, wondering if this was really happening.

I guess in self defense I disassociated for a bit. That is what often happens.
>>
File: CRns-hyWoAA3gfM.jpg large.jpg (23KB, 1023x673px) Image search: [Google]
CRns-hyWoAA3gfM.jpg large.jpg
23KB, 1023x673px
REMINDER TO ALL WHO WOULD REPLY:

OP STARTED HIS POST BY SAYING HE TRIED /b/ FIRST
>>
>>18294509
Hi!
I'm someone who, despite having DNA evidence, tech evidence (video of him raping me from survalence cameras), and testimonials- has NOT pursued legal action against my rapist.
Even though I have enough evidence to definitely get him convicted, I am afraid to. I don't want to be "that girl who got raped". I don't want my friends and family to know. I don't want my future employers to know. I want to pretend like it never happened and live my life as if it never happened.

It's selfish of me to do this, but it is not my responsibility to damage my own life further. If my rapist raped another person, that is not my fault for not pursuing legal action, it is his fault for being a rapist.
I know I am being selfish but I was already so damaged from the rape that I don't think I could handle the consequences of getting him convicted. I'm not brace enough and I'm not strong enough, but I admire you for being able to.

^just a different perspective that might explain how op's gf feels
>>
>>18294575
My employers don't know this. There isn't some sort of check list where you check that you have been raped. It wasn't televised or put in the papers or anything, most aren't.

The only reason people who knew his family knew about it was because of his absence.

My immediate family (just father and aunt and grandmother) know, and my husband. They do not judge or see me in a different light.

Granted, I am my dad's only child (mother died) and he became extremely protective of me after this. I still have to give him a quick phone call or text every day despite being a married woman. But that isn't even inconvenient, and we are close and he doesn't treat me different.

My husband was friends with the rapist and so I know if he sees him he would feel anger, but he is an adult with restraint. No one has had much contact with him.

None of my friends treat me different, and I doubt they know. Except for the one friend he raped a couple of years prior. She didn't press charges. Then I got raped by him 2ish years later. She hasn't really talked to me. I haven't reached out to her either, to be fair.

If he gets prosecuted and jail time, your assailant will likely not boast about his "feat" after release, nor come near you.

I just know many rapists will rape again. That was my primary motivation. I'm also really lucky to have my father, he was primarily responsible for getting things together to press charges.
>>
>>18294459
You are the cuntest of all cunts there are. Please, do the girl a favor and leave her alone. Jesus fuck you drove me so mad. Why the fuck didn't you just smashed the fucker up and stayed with her comforting her you fucking cocksucking faggot?

What happened happened, you handled the situation in absolutely worst way possible.
>>
>>18294599
I understand. I am still deciding whether or not to press charges- it happened 2 years ago and I have healed for the most part but I am still nervous.

The context of my rape involves Greek life and a university, and very often I hear about random rape cases that support a certain agenda against the university and against Greek life (both of which I love and don't want to work against)

It's like, random groups who want to dismantle Greek life or who want to shame my university look for cases like mine and then publicize them to create public outrage. If this were to happen to my case, I would probably commit suicide.
Literally I read stories every week in my school news paper written by people who look for these cases and bring them to the attention of the public eye.

Is there any ways for me to insure this doesn't happen to me? Like is there a way for me to press charges while remaining anonymous outside of the trial??
>>
>>18294621
Was it at your sorority or at a fraternity?

>Be anonymous during the trial
Yes, you're entitled to that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_shield_law
>>
>>18294640
a a fraternity

Oh woah really? Okay, I will look in to that!!
>>
>>18294459
It's your fault for not manhandling her and physically taking her to the hospital.
>>
>>18294649
A fraternity should be placed on probation for illegal behavior. It won't dismantle Greek Life nor even the frat.

However, this was one individual. If he did this without assistance or enabling from the fraternity (note, hosting a party doesn't count), then they would likely go for the individual and not the fraternity.

But if the fraternity helped him drug you or encouraged it and watched it, or other girls have been victims, then the fraternity should be based on probation so they know this behavior isn't protected nor endorsed by their fraternity, and that they're tarnishing its image.
http://thefraternityadvisor.com/fraternity-social-probation/
>>
>>18294668
I don't think they helped him, but I'm not sure where he got the drug he used.

As long as I remain anonymous and my case doesn't get picked up by some student reporter to use against Greek life or my uni, I will totally pursue legal action.
>>
>>18294486
this and only this
>>
>>18294692
Glad to have helped in what little way I could. Keep up the motivation to be brave. Just tell yourself you're protecting other girls, that is a good motivation.

Also, be comforted that the student news cannot legally name you without permission.

Good luck! I hope this gives you closure.

I will say in my experience after it was all said and done I felt such...relief. Dunno how to say it. Like a daily burden wasn't there anymore.
>>
>>18294709
Okay, thank you so much!
>>
>>18294459
>>Gf calls me at 4am and tells me he kept trying to pull her pants down and he raped her for like a minute
>he raped her for like a minute
>raped her for a minute
What?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.