[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Heart, Broken Home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: breakup-quotes04.jpg (40KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
breakup-quotes04.jpg
40KB, 500x356px
My girlfriend of 3+ years and I just broke up.
She's finishing grad school, and we've both been very busy with work. Money is really tight, and we haven't had much time or opportunities to have fun together in a while.
We also haven't had sex in several months, although we live together and have spent every night together the past 10 months.

I know we've been missing a spark for a while, but she told me somewhat suddenly yesterday that she wasn't happy and wanted to move out. She packed a bag and is staying with a friend this weekend.

I'm really shook up, and I feel very lost.
To make things complicated, we have an apartment together, and still have the lease for ~3 more months. She's actually agreed to continue to pay her part of the rent and live with her dad until the end of the lease.

I haven't contacted her in 24 hours now, and miss her so much. Should I try and patch things up before she starts to completely move out? Am I better off alone? Thank you for reading, I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

I'm happy to elaborate on any details.
>>
Hey OP,
My advice is to not contact her. You cannot force her to feel attracted to you. She needs to come to this conclusion by herself. Focus on yourself and be happy alone. Eventually all exes come back, but when that happens, your live should be so much better without her, that you don't want her back.
>>
>>18294228
Thanks for the input, anon. I coincidentally just started meeting with a personal trainer last week and am going to get active again. It's just so hard in the meanwhile when I have this big (for one person) empty apartment to myself in a town I barely know.
I guess this can be a good opportunity to get back in touch with myself and my hobbies, it just all feels so sharp and sudden.
>>
I was in a kind of similar situation OP. Broke up with my gf, felt like an absolut piece of shit. But I started to work out again, did a couple of awesome trips with friends, found a couple good new friends, can finally read again in peace, got bigger balls in approaching women etc. I guarantee you, the minute you start to become happy again, exes appear almost out of thin air, they have a sixth sense for that. Like, why is he happy without me? You have to look at the pain as a growing process. A man cannot reshape himself without pain.
>>
>>18294228
>eventually all exes come back

No they don't
>>
Sorry to kick you while you're down but how are you blindsided by this? A young and (I assume) attractive woman doesn't have sex with you for months and your alarm bells didn't go off? Seems like she checked out a long time ago.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.