[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4658677.jpg (9KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
4658677.jpg
9KB, 270x186px
What are some good places for first dates? I've been chatting with this girl for about a week now and I feel like I should make a move and ask her out. We're both quite shy, introverted and inexperienced, even though we're both in our mid-twenties.
First date advice? Shy girl advice? Anything is welcome.
>>
>>18293896
The zoo! Or Broadway play, since you won't need to talk that much
>>
>>18293896
A nice vintage bar with good music, not too loud and with dim lightning. Good wine or beer is always a plus when dating a shy person, just to break the ice a bit.
>>
>>18293900
I was thinking the zoo would be a good place yeah. If the weather's nice, we can walk and talk and watch the animals. I wasn't thinking of going to a play or movie though, not on a first date. I'm not very experienced, but even I know that it's better to go somewhere you can actually talk to each other on a first date
>>
Go sit down and have coffee then head to a museum or gallery, the art will give you something to talk about if you're struggling. After you're done with the gallery you can assess whether you're in to her and if you are go for a stroll through a park (usually always one near a gallery) and sit down and chat.
>>
>>18293920
Hmmm...that doesn't sound too bad either. Plenty of art galleries and parks around here. I'm not that into art, but like you said, it's something to talk about.
I had the same idea with the zoo, walk around, talk, look at the animals, then sit down for a coffee and a chat.
>>
>>18293896
Google Action Dates
>>
>>18293896
As a shy girl, I am terrible at conversations, so youd be better off taking me to the cinema...or maybe some place with lots of distraction like an aquarium. Have you asked her if shes into anything like that?
>>
OP here. I asked her out and she said yes!
Trouble is, the only days we can make it are gonna be rainy as fuck. Any ideas for dates on rainy days?
>>
>>18293896

I don't know why you kids get so stuck on places for first dates and what kind of activities to plan.

Half of my first dates have just been drinking wine in my apartment watching a movie or just meeting up at a restaurant or bar. The location doesn't really matter, dude. If you connect, you connect. Keep it simple. YOU are going to make or break the date, not the ambiance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.