[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any parents here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: preggo saber.png (186KB, 813x1200px) Image search: [Google]
preggo saber.png
186KB, 813x1200px
how long did it take you to achieve pregnancy?
After how long of having regular unprotected sex with no results until one should see some sort of fertility doctor?
>>
>>18293868
My parents had me the first time they had unprotected sex.
My dad routinely blames me for "taking away from him the pleasure of months and months of unprotected sex".

If you want more general data,
>about 45 percent of them will have conceived within three months
>60 to 65 percent within six months
>85 percent within a year
>93 percent within 18 months.

I'd go to a doctor after about 6 months.
>>
>>18293868
I assume you have tracked her ovulation cycle.
Try not drinking alcohol for some time and have sex in the morning. Worked for me.
Try these if you havent before spending a fortune on fertility doctor.
>>
>>18293868
First : took around 6 months before success .. Second : took three years (first was around 3 yrs old when we started and 6.5 when second arrived) Third : 1.5 yrs after second .. a "mistake" but a good one at that
>>
Took us about two or three months to get pregnant after my wife got off the pill. We expected longer. Instead of trying to get pregnant, we just stopped trying to not get pregnant. Didn't take long though. I've heard that the pressure of actually trying to have a kid can put a lot of stress on the couple and actually make it harder. We know a couple that took a year.

I think you're supposed to wait 6-12 months of actively trying before seeing someone about it.
>>
>>18293868
>how long did it take you to achieve pregnancy?

I'm not really sure. We weren't actively trying to have a kid. We weren't not trying either though. I'd say it was about 6 months after we decided to stop using protection the first time. The second pregnancy was the 2nd or 3rd time we had sex after the first kid was born.

>After how long of having regular unprotected sex with no results until one should see some sort of fertility doctor?

I'd say a year if you're not trying that hard (tracking her ovulation, etc.). If you really, really want to have a kid, I'd say 3-6 months.
>>
Got pregnant while still on birth control, so...
>>
first one was accidential, second took me one cycle after taking out the iud. i also think the general recommendation is half a year, then see a doc. make sure you do it right, iow track her cycle, do ovulation tests, make a conscious effort to both have a lifestyle that's as healthy as possible.
good luck!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.