[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started jogging and my feet now look like this. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170507_131650.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_131650.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I recently started jogging and my feet now look like this.
Is this bad or nothing unusual?

They don't hurt or anything.
>>
Might be athlete's foot, might simply be dry and flakey calloused skin.

Ask a doctor to be sure, if it's athlete's foot it's highly contagious so you'd be a real bro if you got that sorted out.
>>
Buy moisturizer.
>>
>>18293747
This nigger be right. Fuck the doctor though, go to a pharmacist and get some anti-fungal foot cream. Will be a lot cheaper. Hell, most pharmacists will ask to look at your foot first and be able to recommend something if you ask to speak to them instead of just the counter chick.

t. worked in a pharmacy
>>
>>18293733
It's the beginning of callouses, OP. I used to play football and my entire bottom of my foot is completely callused over. It doesn't ever go away.
>>
File: ff-003.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ff-003.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>18293733
You have probably

Athlete foot in middle
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlete%27s_foot

And pitted keratosis on top
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitted_keratolysis

Put your shoes into freezer for 1 day to kill all living shit in it, then let it dry for another day and buy 2nd pair of shoes so you can cycle between them to allow them to dry in the meantime.

Buy 100% cotton socks, change them after each run, try to walk at home without socks and boots. You generally want your foot to be as dry as possible.

Go to pharmacy and buy some ANTISEPTIC designed for feet. Also maybe you got fungus. Buy pumice stone, soak your feet in warm salt water (salt also kills things) and get rid of dead skin. Apply antiseptic after the bath and dead skin reduction.

Whatever you do, DO NOT IGNORE the problem. It can get only worse in time.

Change socks as often as you can.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.