[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my oneitis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: C-B42GDVYAQbxmr.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-B42GDVYAQbxmr.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
It's really bad, guys. I know, it sounds like every other oneitis story, and it pretty much is. But how do I get over it? How did you get over it, /adv/? Thanks a bundle.
>>
>>18293569

Time is the only factor, my oneitis came from my first girlfriend after we broke up, even though we ended things I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Now 8 months later I'm seeing a new girl and have massive butterflies being around her, even more so then I ever did with my ex.
>>
>>18293569
I had oneities before. I just met another girl. Everytime I see my old girl, I just see flaws now. [spoiler]Now I have oneitis over the new girl.[/spoiler]
>>
File: received_1479026978836998.jpg (48KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_1479026978836998.jpg
48KB, 726x1024px
>>18293569
Eat different fast food because she is.
>>
>>18293716
Meh. Once you carefully look at her responses, you realize they're pretty cookie cutter now.
>>
What the fuck is oneitis
>>
realize shes garbage
>>
>>18293794
When you feel like you can only be attracted to that one person and can't find anyone else attractive, as if you and this one person are meant to be and you can't get that idea out of your head.
>>
You guys are lucky to be able to move on so quickly... Mine is 5 years.
>>
>infatuated with oneitis
>start stalking her, messaging her constantly, think about her 24/7
>oneitis plays game
>buy game and start playing so I'd have an excuse to talk to her about something
>eventually cut her out of my life because I know this needs to stop
>trying to get over her
>still want to play game because I genuinely enjoy it but not sure if it's weird given the circumstances of how I started playing
Is it weird if I kept playing? She introduced me to a few bands and stuff too and I found some other stuff she liked while looking up her posts and stuff. Most of it was shit but some was really good and I want to keep listening to it and playing the game she liked but I don't know if I'm allowed to. If I played the games and listened to the music before I met her it wouldn't be a problem but she's the one that introduced me to them (knowingly or not).
>>
>>18294273
just wanna emphasize that I want to keep listening and playing because I enjoy it, not because I somehow want to get in touch with her again or whatever

Sorry for posting in your thread OP btw but as you can tell I have no advice to offer but can relate somewhat
>>
>>18293569
>y oneitis?
Be a woman is the first answer Anon, the next is a dictionary
>>
Honestly unless you can actively go get your dick wet you're not getting over a crush anytime soon, assuming you are a forever alone virgin your best best would be to completely cut her off from your life to minimize the damage that has already been dealt

don't fool yourself though, it's not going to stop hurting
>>
>>18294866
??? The entire problem with oneitis is that people don't want to find another person to be with anymore.

A lot of people with oneitis actually are worth more on the market than they think.
>>
>>18293569
fuck other girls
duh
>>
>>18295610
Yeah. A quick hard way is just powering it through.

You'd be surprised at the number of good looking hookers out there. You can fuck the type of girls you wouldn't even have the courage to speak to in high school.
>>
>>18295750
>posts a fucking beast

Also implying that fucking other people ever get you over oneitis.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.