[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if you have a "race" fever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493642292137.jpg (8KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493642292137.jpg
8KB, 211x199px
Ok so someone is accusing me of having a X fever. I'll use X because there's no need for specifics. I find this accusation quite offensive because the people who do genuinely have it can be quite strange, but I'm unsure as to whether I actually do or not.

If I like most types of girls however I think girls of race X are prettier than the others because their unique features stand out to me and have a preference more to them than the others, does that mean I have an X fever even if I still wouldn't mind girls of race Y and Z?

Bonus: How would I explain to someone that I don't have a fever for a certain race and sound convincing?
>>
>>18293566

Just tell them you have a "type" but you don't discriminate and find girls of all walks of life attractive. There really is no good reason to have to justify your preference to someone, having asian fever or whatever people call it is almost degrading to that culture and race because it makes them out like a commodity.
>>
>>18293583
Ty anon. Yeah I don't see why I have to justify myself to people but idk people will always pick on shit to criticize these days.
>>
it's because you aren't attracted only to the physical features but to the assumtions you make about that race. for example: asian girls are more feminine, european girls are more traditional, whatever.
>>
>>18293632
No it's actually physical features nothing about traditions or stereotypes. Please don't put words into my mouth.

I'm not familiar with all those assumptions of girls of whatever race so I wouldn't base it off that.
>>
>>18293641
sure thing.

you'd need to be a bit more specific to get real advice. what kind of girls are we talking about?
>>
>>18293632
>>18293641
Actually I may have read that wrong. Apologies if I came off in an attacking way but I don't know much about the common traits assumed about girls but it's just some people stand out more to me than others.

Other than that I haven't assumed they'll be like this or act like that or that because they're this race they'll act a certain way. Not sure how to explain it
>>
>>18293645
For me it's Asians currently. Yes the current meme.

Strangely when I was younger I didn't like then and had my ideal European green eyed woman as my kind of dream woman.

But now even though I like most types of girls still, just the monolids and facial features stand our more to me, plus they're just cuter.

But if I were to see someone good looking or interesting of any other race I'd show just as much interest in them too.
>>
>>18293646
you might not have done that consciously, but subconsciously you definitely have. in almost all cases, aesthetical preferences are only a symptom of character preferences. (not counting preferences that are signs of health and fertility, like big boobs and beautiful eyes. those are just your animalistic urges showing). just think about it, if you like girls with small breasts, then it is because you might make correlations between small boobs and modesty or purenes. it's not that you ONLY like small boobs because you think they are more beautiful than bigger boobs, because there are god damn ugly small boobs and equally disgusting big ones. so you can't make such general statement without it having been influenced by assumtions about a certain physical trait.
>>
>>18293650
the problem is the fact that you think they are "cuter". you could easily find them very beautiful, but if you start ranking, then there's something going on that is not based in logic and reason.

in the end, it doesn't really matter anyways, since most guys who have any race fever would not actually reject a girl that's not from their prefered race if she shows interest, is a decent human and looks good to them. i think it becomes a problem when you start going out of your way to meet woman with those physical features because it completely ignores all other facts like personality and such. then it has become a fetish and trying to etablish a relationship on a fetish is guaranteed to go horribly wrong.
>>
>>18293657
oh and not to forget that it is unusual to find physical traits that don't resemble your own MORE attractive. normally, people go for the familiar, which has good reasons. if your brain deliberately seeks out the "other", that might bot be very healthy.
>>
>>18293566
There's a negative image of people with Asian fever because you're associated with the guys who like Asians because they perceive them as more submissive, demure and domestic than Western ladies.

Its in that category where its not exactly pure racism but there's stereotyping going on.
>>
>>18293653
You make a fair point, I never thought about it like this. I probably subconsciously have because my ideal woman for like 2 years was pretty much almost flat in all areas but that didn't pur.me off so I totally get your point. I probably just don't realise what it is yet.

>>18293657
I mean few out of the ones I've seen I should correct myself. Tbf tomboyish would be a exact definition of my actual ideal within them even other races but in general the broader general is fine in too.

Also yes I understand your point and it really is a bad thing, I wouldn't want to actively seek out a feature and ignore everyone who doesn't meet the criteria nor would I want to turn something into s fetish.

>>18293661
Is it really unusual ? Never really thought it was. Interesting .

>>18293667
There really is, it sucks because I really hate to be lumped in with those typical yellow fever weebs especially when I don't strictly like one race only.
>>
It's perfectly normal to have a preference, wether it's physical, for cultural traits, or both.

There are plenty of women that are this way. It's not hard to find a woman who will strictly date one race.

The only difference is you're a male, so therefore it's easier to be labeled weird or creepy.
>>
>>18293566

Everyone has preferences.

These "fever" sayers are just jackass hypocrites who tell you that "homo's don't get a choice".

Is a black person that likes black having "Black fever"?
What about a whites person that likes whites? Vanilla disease?
Chink on chink? "Yellow fever"?

Fuck off.

Though, odds are 10-1 that this is some white bitch accusing you of this shit because you find some other race more attractive, and that's threatening to her.
Or some westernised asian.
>>
You're allowed to find one race more physically attractive than other races without being a racist. You've got nothing to explain.
>>
>>18293657
My issue with this is people swear mental ranking is bad, as though you don't naturally rank skinny/ fit/ curvy over fat/ apple shape/ obese.

What's so wrong with not only looking at the facts but acknowledging them, as well?

Every time this subject comes up, it turns into "well, you see..", beat-around bullshit because people don't want to apply information and be seen as the bad guy for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.