[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476456935077.png (114KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476456935077.png
114KB, 416x700px
Looking for a method to take myself out preferably quickly or efficiently but not a requirement. In the UK so no guns, and no place nearby from which I can jump. Ideally a method requiring materials just lying around a house.

This isn't a call for help or anything like that, so don't posting trying to unconvince me, just need to know.
>>
>>18293561

Walk into the sea and don't come back. You'll die eventually.
>>
>>18293562
Good suggestion, I'm pretty far inland though.
>>
Take a bath and drop a toaster in with you.
>>
/b/ might be better than /adv/ because here there might actually be people who care and who will try to convince you not to do it.
>>
>>18293567
That won't kill, you'll only feel a light tingle
>>
>>18293561
Just take a couple of stripped wires and shove them into the plug
>>
>>18293571
Does this actually work?
>>
Jump off of the tallest building/tower around you
>>
Place head on one side of train track, body on the other. Don't do anything that can make you into a vegetable.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170507-111743.png (279KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-111743.png
279KB, 1080x1920px
>>18293577
>>
>>18293590
cheers amigo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
>>
Live until you get cancer or and bid disease
>>
>>18293561
Anon, if you want to talk to someone, even if it's just to share some last thoughts, you can talk to me, my Kik is mwnoel
>>
>>18293561
Order phenobarbital or pentobarbital or secobarbital on Alphabay. Take at least 50-100 pills. Guaranteed painless death. You just fall asleep. Used by right-to-die organizations. Used by famous scientists. It's the best way. I'm not going to preach at you. It's your decision.
>>
>>18293691
thank you
>>
>>18293691
There is also the hydrogen sulfide inhalation method, using bath sulfur (calcium polysulfide, sometimes called "sulfur lime") and hydrochloric acid ("muriatic acid" used for swimming pool cleaning). Originated in Japan. Need an enclosed area. Supposedly relatively painless. Carbon monoxide from charcoal-burning can also work but it is less reliable. Effects are the same. You get very drowsy, fall asleep, and don't wake up. It's also easy to combine this method with a barbiturate overdose to essentially guarantee the result.
>>
I would suggest heroine
But don't overdose, enjoy your addiction for as long as you have money
Try all drugs to be honest, since you don't care anymore...
>>
>>18293711
I would, but I'd rather not drag it out.
>>
>>18293718
Also don't od on heroin, you could throw up and choke which would cause some uncomfort.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.