[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30th Birthday Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GedyLat.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GedyLat.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
Britbong here

I'm turning 30 at the beginning of next month and people are asking what I want for a present, but I rubbish a deciding. Can you help?

In truth I would like a motorbike, but that's not going to happen! My wife isn't willing to spend money on something which might kill me, and I can see her point. (Although I am an experienced rider, I sold my old bike a few years ago to pay for something important .)

A little more about me. I am currently working full time and studying at the same time. My wife works too and we have a small so most of my free time is spent looking after her. I would love new tools and things as our house needs renovating, but to me this wouldn't feel like much of a present as these are things we NEED, and I would feel bad as I just don't have the time to use them.

Anyways, any advice on what to get would be helpful, I will do my best to reply.

x
>>
>>18293429
A baby.
>>
so, sell the car since that could kill you too. and whilst you're at it, sell the lawn mower too and the chainsaw. possibly also the ladder and the stairs. what an idiotic argument.

anyways, i always prefer presents to spend time together. only you can determine with whow you would like to do what, so tell them that.
>>
>>18293442
already have one, op was meant to say small CHILD
>>
>>18293455
I agree, she is over reacting, but the fact is she will not be contributing to the purchase of another bike, and we are in no position to be able to afford one anyway.
>>
What kind of faggot still gets birthday presents past 21?

Grow up you fucking ponce.
>>
>>18293429
I can see you're about as short on time as me .. any hobbies though ? The kid will get older leaving time for those eventually and you'll graduate as well at some point
>>
>>18293494
I'm turning 50 real soon and my family ask me too ... Not that I know what to answer either .. stuff I want is general pretty expensive and they aren't rich so ..
>>
>>18293494
I'm not buying them for myself Anon, people have asked what I want cos they want to buy me something.
>>
>>18293499
Honestly, I don't feel I have the time or money for hobbies, but I have been thinking about it recently. There's an old steam railway centre near us, I've considered seeing if I can help out there as I'm studying engineering and have some machine/hand skills.
>>
>>18293505
Can they contribute to part of it, even only a tiny bit?
What do you want Anon?
I guess I would like a nice table saw, but they're not cheap - probably about 400 quid for a good starter one and id still need to make the stand, etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.