[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2433.jpg (115KB, 555x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.jpg
115KB, 555x522px
Part of me wants to ask for revenge advice and part of me wants advice for moving on.
Backstory: current boyfriend used to mess around with ex friend. One night while me and him were fighting, they got drunk and had sex. I confronted them the next day and took it as a drunken mistake. (Ive made a similar mistake but it meant nothing.) Later that day he told me she confessed she still had feelings for him and he told me he still has a crush on her. She has never been a good person and I don't want her toxicity in my life anymore. She still texts and calls my bf but I've made it clear to him that I don't want them talking to each other. We've both told her to leave us alone, yet she still persists. I don't want to leave him because we've been working so hard on our relationship and I'm really happy with him. How do I stop her from contacting him? How do I stop hating her and move on?
>>
>>18293240
>Ive made a similar mistake but it meant nothing
Kek sorry but you're not holier than thou as much as you wish you were.
>>
>>18293240
>both cheated on each other

yeah sounds like a great relationship
>>
>>18293244
Not claiming to be. Just trying to make this relationship work.
>>
>>18293240
Three way. She'll be disgusted by the idea and not even bother with either of you anymore. Or she'll do it. Either way, there will be results.
>>
>>18293248
We're not perfect, I'll admit it, but we're still here helping each other become better people and learn from past mistakes.
>>
File: received_10154580781006705.jpg (20KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154580781006705.jpg
20KB, 750x688px
>>
>>18293259
In the past I've considered an open relationship with her before because I would also mess around with her before I met him. However since the betrayal (last straw) I no longer trust her and sex with her is out of the question. As a matter of fact we tried to hook up but I was so turned off by her.
>>
Nothing then /adv/?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.