[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extremely conflicted emotionally, need adice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-12-22-27-05.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-12-22-27-05.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Just a heads up, I will be providing a massive wall of text, so please bear with me. I'm not looking to fuck around or cause problems, and I just want to be 100% honest and straight with what I'm about to say.

So here it goes...

Exactly 2 weeks ago from today, my friend messaged me on Steam and asked me if I wanted to teach her friend how to play a certain game. I joined her discord, and it was just my friend and her friend, also a girl. My original friend will be T, and her friend will be A.

Some background, I've been friends with T since October of last year, and she's the type of person to quickly become extremely genuine with her friends, even people like me that she hasn't known for very long. So over the course of several months, we have become pretty close to each other. T and I hadn't talkyd that much over the course of this year, but we would still have our conversations every now and then. The main reason for not talking with her that much recently is that we were both waiting for a new patch to come out for a game that we both played to fix party-based matchmaking, so that we could play it together easier.

Back to the situation at hand, T was high at this point, and A was pretty drunk. We played our game and had a good time, although I eventually left jokingly out of anger because they kept teaming up to best me. Over the next week, I eventually added A on snapchat, steam, and played the same game with her.

From my perspective, we quickly became friends with each other, and A up to this point has expressed very warm behavior towards me. (Note, I say warm because I was not super well-acquainted with her at this point)

Fast forward to Saturday, at the end of the first week.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST
>>
Where can I find next post?
>>
>>18293236
OP here again

I want to make it clear that the rather weird terminology or awkward writing that I use is because of how hard that it truly is to put this situation into words for others to understand in a timely manner. I hope this isn't too much if a problem.

Anyways, back to it. It was now Saturday (Saturday, April 29th), now one week ago from tonight (Saturday, May 6th for reference). I don't necessarily recall anything significant happening on this night, but A works on Saturdays and has Mondays off, so I believe it was mentioned by her that Sunday, her day off, she had plans to go hiking with her friend. She expressed how it was sort of a burden to her to have to drive out to her friend about an hour or two away, as A doesn't actually drive herself. She made it seem as if she didn't really want to spend time with this friend, and how he made it more of a burden on A by suggesting that they get lunch.

Anyways, it's now the day of her hiking trip, and later that night when I'm gaming with her again through discord, she tells me something rather depressing about her friend. Apparently, the poor guy complained to A about how lonely he was, and that he was trying to hang out with more people. He was apparently missing social queues that A was giving about how they should part ways for the day. He kept asking "what the plan was now" after they wold do something. A mentioned that she would probably get drunk at home, and her friend apparently took that as an invitation to join her, saying something along the lines of "oh we could go to your room and I could watch you play video games". A basically told him she was going to be on her own, but in order to make her friend feel less bad about himself, she told him that one of her friends had a crush on him. Well, A's friend took that as an opportunity to almost directly mention this to said friend, and now A is caught up in an ugly situation between them.
>>
>>18293269
OP here, a little continuation of last post.

This whole situation between A and her guy friend was basically a friendzone scenario, as A knew that her guy friend seemed to have a crush on her, but A wasn't that close to him. He didn't seem to understand this. I pity him, in all honesty, as loneliness is a horrible demon to live with.

Anyway, moving through Sunday, and I began to be extremely introspective. I had nothing on my mind but A and this weird situation that happened with her friend. I went to sleep one night thinking about it. The whole thing was really depressing to me. I mean, I just witnessed a classic friendzone moment, A's ftied just wanted to become closer to somebody, but ended up putting both him and A in check due to his lack of social awareness and the fact that he has no idea how to be subtle. He put both A and himself into a bad situation, where A's female friend with the crush accused A of telling the guy friend about this crush. It's honestly a really ugly situation, that again, is hard to put into words.

I could go on, but I'll save more for the next post. TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>18293273
Meant to say friend, not 'ftied'
>>
>>18293274
OP here, I'm going to digress a bit away from A for this next post.

A few days at the most after meeting A, I talked with my original friend T about whether or not I should use Skype to talk to A instead of discord, as A's internet is kind of bad, and she would frequently disconnect. T told me that she had A install the discord app because of me (A was originally using the Web browser version), but she said we could still faceting with Skype.

It should be noted that at this point, T had sent me a picture of A, which she provided to T through snapchat. I sent T a picture of my fave that I also provided through snapchat. This was obviously before A and I had added each other. This was also the first night where we met and were talking.

A few days after I had met A, I was talking to T through steam, asking her if A wanted to play with us again. Well, T is pretty sharp, and she knew I the reason why I asked this. She teasingly asked if I thought A was cute. I didn't try to hide it, and I basically told T that I thought A was really pretty. T didn't really say anything more on the matter.

Anyway, moving forward. One week after I had initially met A, I had another conversation with T, asking her if I should install Skype to talk with A, as her internet was rather poor. This was probably because she was using the Web browser version of discord, so her voice would frequently cut out. T explained that she got A to install the discord app because of me, but that I could still have Skype calls with A. Once again, T read me like an open book because she immediately followed up by asking if I had a crush. She was a bit indirect about it. I figured once again, I wasn't going to hide it. I explained that I thought A was really cute based on that one picture that T sent me, but that I didn't know A that well. T seemed to understand. Keep in mind this was still before I had A added on snapchat, so I didn't see what she looked like that clearly.

TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>18293236

No one is going to read this shit anon.
>>
>>18293309
OP here again, in response to my last post

If you can tell my this point, I had already developed a bit of a crush on A. I believe I had a crush on her, as every day that week I had pretty much played games with her on Steam, starting at around 4 in the afternoon until late at night. We would talk about silly shit, but sometimes our conversations would shift into deeper things. We were both very genuine and honest with each other. I admire how much A is willing to open up to me, even now. She seems to be the type of person to want to quickly get to know new friends. I always appreciate this in a person.

Because of our fairly comsi Stent daily routine, I began to expect a message from A most days. She would almost always message me first, asking if I wanted to game. My original conflict began here, as I seemed to always have my mind focused on A, and planned my evening routine around our gaming sessions.

Moving on from this, on Wednesday of last week, I had a conversation again with T. We began by catching up with each other, but our conversation gradually shifted focus to A. This began when T mentioned that she would be busy that night, but that A would probably want to play our usual game with us. I mentioned how I felt guilty always being the first person to have to leave for the night, as it usually meant A was alone with ought a gaming partner.

Once again, T saw through me, and hinted, saying she thinks I have a crush. At this point, this was the third mentioning of me having some attraction towards A from T, and I knew it was about time I was exposed. I went along with the conversation, just kind of playfully being clueless about who T was accusing. I narrowed it down to T telling me that she thought I had a crush in A, 100% and direct to the point. I told her "Yes, of course". T seemed to have a very excited reaction, and told me I should go visit A.

TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>18293319
I am bored, go away
>>
>>18293236
OP is writing us a whole book over here.
Still dont get what the emotional conflict is about though.
Will wait 4 more
>>
>>18293351
unless it takes another 15mins
>>
>>18293319
You're probably right, but a person interested enough might turn up.

>>18293334
Just picking up from where I left off

Keep in mind, T and I live in the same city as each other, while A lives in a city about a 2 hour drive away. T suggested I should go visit A, which I agreed with, but mentioned how it would be a pain to drive down and back up that long commute all in a day's time. T went on, saying I could spend the night at A's house. I didn't want to go any further at this point, so I agreed and ended that portion of the conversation with "We'll see".

I didn't want to directly talk about spending the night at A's place, as I didn't want to come off as a thirsty motherfucker, or otherwise as somebody that desparetly wanted to get that close to someone.

TO BE CONTINUED
>>
These stories and conflicts are always the same. Stupid stories of guys being ghosted or girls telling them they're not interested and guys feel oh so sad. I've only read the first post but I'm willing to bet OP has a crush on both girls and wants to choose. The funny part is that a week from now they will both reject his beta ass.
>>
>>18293379
OP here,

T and I are both getting ready to graduate from 2 separate schools soon, and we'll both be attending each other's graduations. T and I talked about A coming up for T's graduation. At this point, I figured this would be my first good chance at meeting A in person.

I was overall pleased with this conversation. T reacted positively to me revealing to her that I was crushing in her friend, and it at least reassured me that I wouldn't have to hide these feelings anymore, at least not from both parties.

Fast forward to today, and A and I were talking about T's graduation. A said she was going to take a 5 day vacation off of work to stay with T at her house, and that they're probably be hanging out with each other. A was uncertain of their plans beyon that. She was going to leave it on T to come up with things to do.

TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>18293385
OP here, last response for the night, will update tomorrow. I wouldn't start writing a fully length fucking novel of posts on here only to abandon it.

I want to make it abundantly clear, I am currently fucking petrified of this turning in to a friendzone situation. I'm just gonna state this before I go on. I feel absolutely unclear in how I should approach this. I am for sure leaving it on to T to decide what she and her friend want to do while A is visiting. It's an all-around fucked up situation for me as it currently stands, as I'm not trying to force my way into their plans. But it will make me feel like shit to know that the girl I have a crush on will be staying in my city with my other friend, and that they'll basically be hanging out together for 5 days over the summer.

I feel as if I'm too fucking beta to approach T and ask if we could all hang out. It's weird, because T knows I have a big crush on A, and she supports this fully, but I don't know of any subtle way to hint that I want to spend time with her while she's here. I absplutely do not want to force my way into their plans.

Sadly enough, I am even betting on just avoiding A altogether if I see her at T's graduation, but a situation fails to arise where I actually talk to her or meet her. Again, we have not met in person yet at all.

I'll continue these posts early tomorrow. I apologize for any horribly botched words, as I'm currently typing this hastily from my phone keyboard before I go to bed.

I need serious help here, guys. My mind cannot wrap itself around the situation.

Yes there is a lot more to this that I haven't explained yet, but I'll get to it tomorrow.
>>
>>18293379
Before you head over to A's house to fuck, is she even interested to begin with or are you just friendzoned?
>>
Dude just fucking ask the girl out what the fuck like just ask her out how hard is that jesus christ this whole story just to tell us this dude just say hey wanna go out for a coffee sometime just you and me
>>
>>18293404
yeah OP, youre making things way more complicated then they need to be. Just tell her how it is and what you want. Problem solved. and if she doesnt, you've saved time that could have been wasted making a huge 4chan post <--
>>
>>18293236
Holy jesus fuck OP.
This isn't goddamn livejournal ffs.
>>
>>18293389
ez pz lemon squeezy, hey A I heard you are in town *insert date - date* wanna go out for a coffee sometime, Then maybe also ask T if you can hang out aswell. jesus fucking Christ beta alert
>>
>>18293705
btw the coffee date is just with A, but the hanging out is with A & T
>>
>>18293236
OP in what way is this a difficult story?
>I am male
>my friend (T) is female
>T introduces A (also female)
>we play vidya
>A is qt
>I like A and confess to T
>A and T are gonna hang out in the summer for a week
Not sure where the "Extremely conflicted" comes from
>>
OP, just jack off ffs and go on with your life okay?
>>
what the fuck I'm not reading all that
>>
true pathetic autism
>>
Hey, OP here again

Before I provide any further updates, I'm just going to take the time to address some replies.

>>18293381
You're a bit off.
I am not at all attracted to T (quite the opposite actually haha)

I genuinely don't find her attractive. BUT, that said, she is well aware of my crush on her friend, A.

Problem is, I didn't provide the full overview of the situation in my posts last night. It's a bit more complicated and tense than just asking her out, if Im honest.

I'm posting this here as a means of escaping a Beta-male friendzone situation. I'm genuinely just reaching out for advice here.

>>18293390
This is the problem, I'm not in a position to just visit her, let alone smash. I honestly don't know if she's interested or not, but it has been 2 weeks and my chances seem good so far.

I can find this out through T. Both her and A often exchange private messages when I'm in Discord with them (I can hear their keyboards typing back and forth and I can hear them giggling in response).

>>18293410
>>18293404
>>18293810
I appreciate your honest responses, but there is more of the situation that I need to explain. I'll get to that in my next posts.

>>18293889
NoFap life

>>18293894
Ya ik it is

HelpMeCureMyAutismPlease
>>
>>18294664
Alright I understand my previous posts have been a Massive Wall Of Texts (TM)

So I'll do my best to provide the rest of the situation in easy-to-read format.

>T currently has a bf, but she is at least somewhat partially gay for A (as is A for T, they both identify as Pansexuals)

>They jokingly flirt and say gay shit
>usually when this is when we're all on Discord
>I can hear the private messages being exchanged
>They jokingly ask my if I feel awkward
>A is currently single, likes both guys and other chicks

That being said, there is some weird tension right now that I feel. T is well aware of my crush on A and wants me to flirt / at least visit her.

Problem is, I don't know if it's in my best interests to risk this friendzone shit right now or to just let T and A do their gay shit together when A visits our city in a few weeks.

I mean wew, some beta shit, I know.

I'm sure there is some private shit exchanged about me between them behind my back. I don't really care, I've privately (at least, to my knowledge) talked with T about A before.

A often initiates conversation with me, but she has known T for seveal years now and they're pretty close. The frequently exchange 'gay pics' over snapchat with, and they both openly tell me this.

T has sent me a screenshotted pic of A before, no n00dz though.

To be continued
>>
>>18294664
>>18294664
Here's how to cure it:
"Oh cool A is coming to stay with you, I'd like to finally meet her and get to know her in person, since YOU KNOW, I'M KEEN ON HER"

It's not fucking hard dude. T will obviously be accommodating and be able to fit you into plans somewhere stop being a retard. At this rate with all your uncertainty you're more fucking likely to friendzone yourself.

Also, A 100% knows you have a crush on her, T would have told her, and it's probably obvious anyway since you're a turbo autist. And chances are it's mutual if you're gaming every day together until late. Stop second guessing every god damn thing before you end up ruining it for yourself. You're in a good situation so just nut up and be straightforward, go meet A when she's in your city and hang out and see where that leads.
>>
>>18294680
still don't understand the conflict here
just ask her out dude, if she says no great move on with your life
>>
>>18294712
Emotional Conflict: To risk the Friendzone, or not to risk the Friendzone.

In all honesty, it is about as simple as you make it out to be.

>>18294701
God bless you, anon

I'll take this to heart. I have a pretty cLear direction to go in now.

You have helped, at least partially, cure autism today.
>>
>>18294874
friendzone is never a good place to be in so always risk it you have nothing to lose
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.