[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just a pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493828636022.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493828636022.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
My dad has been insulting me ever since I was small and it has started to affect my life.

When I was small I could ignore it but as time went on the words dug into my head and now I always wonder whether I'm adequate(which is a good things, cos i'm cautious, but it prevents me from doing certain things)

I'm i university now, and even though I confronted him about the problem he just said I should stop being a pussy and man up.

Is it really my fault? Also, is it normal to feel this dull pain in your chest when someone insults you?
>>
>>18293188
>My dad has been insulting me ever since I was small and it has started to affect my life.
Kill him.
>When I was small I could ignore it but as time went on the words dug into my head and now I always wonder whether I'm adequate(which is a good things, cos i'm cautious, but it prevents me from doing certain things)
Really. Kill him.
>I'm i university now, and even though I confronted him about the problem he just said I should stop being a pussy and man up.
He's right. Man up and kill him.
>Is it really my fault? Also, is it normal to feel this dull pain in your chest when someone insults you?
It's your fault 'cause you haven't killed him yet. The pain would go away too.
>>
Your father doesn't really love you and his shitty parenting has permanently fucked you up. Stop depending on him for affection.

I had the same issue with my father until I was seventeen and beat the shit out him.

You should do the same. If he's stronger than you, get a baton or a baseball bat and go to town on his knees if you don't want to hit him in the head.
>>
>Is it really my fault?

Ask yourself something. Would it be reasonable to blame your ship for the violent currents and the fluctuations of an ocean?

Let alone, could the answer as to why these things happen lies on the surface of the waters?

Men reflect the composition of their souls / nature.

>Also, is it normal to feel this dull pain in your chest when someone insults you?

For sure, perhaps everybody feels it, even the ''toughest'' men.
>>
>>18293198
>>18293197
>Go to town on his knees
He's a paraplegic so he can't feel below jis diaphragm, but I get your point- fuck him up good

I will defininitely consider this but it'll be the last option because his skeleton is soft like a baby's now due to lack of exercise, so I might accidentally kill him.
>>
>>18293215
He's fucking weak and you're still letting him get to you. Don't. Just fucking bully him both physically and mentally when you're alone with him.

If he can't feel anything below the diaphragm, it's difficult. But you can still make him feel terrified for his life if you do it good enough. Blood chokes / stranglehold also feel horrible, look some of them up.

Good that you're willing, though. Have fun.
>>
>>18293188
"Living well is the best revenge"

Be happy and successful on your own terms. It will drive him crazy.
>>
>>18293188
You're Beta as fuck, he was just trying to make you toughen up, clearly he didnt do a good enough job.
>>
Are you real girly? You a mommas boy. Maybe your dad wishes you were a crazy badass like he was when he was your age.
>>
>>18293188
"Being a man" is a spook. I don't see what x y or z has to do with my penis

The only opinion of yours that matters is your own.

And life is too weird to give a fuck about this petty shit
>>
>>18293228
>Still letting him get to you. Don't.
This

>>18293188
You are only wasting your time by caring for stupid shit. Do you care what campus preachers have to say? You could be doing literally anything else
>>
He is living his life through you. He doesnt understand that you are a living breathing thinking individual. He thinks you owe him something because he made you. He is selfish and does not deserve your love or respect. He does not care about you. You can learn this from him. Stop caring about him and his opinion.
>>
If he's a paraplegic then just don't associate with him. He'll need you when your mom isn't able to take care of him. He needs you more than you need him. He's probably just miserable, and "misery loves company" isn't just a cliche.
>>
>>18293188
Beat him up and show your dominance.

Ifhes old just tell him the weak should fear the strong and that he is no longer in a position to demand of you.
>>
>>18293605
Righto stirner, back into your box in the back of the storage room
>>
Most likely the insults arent that big which is why you were called a pussy. What people and him dont realize it that a constant stream of small insults over years builds up and does really affect you. I had the same problem as you OP. Moved out and started enjoying life when I wasnt told on a daily basis Im stupid/an idiot/worthless/untrainable/dumb, etc
>>
>>18293215
This explains it all. Your father has just been projecting his self loathing on you. I think he's jealous because you can fuck a chick and he can't. I would throw that in his face. Then watch the steam fly from his ears. Start coming up with insults. Come on anons, let's post some insults for OP to use. I'll start.
Done taking a bath? Your ears must be tired.
Want to go on a walk?
Can I lend you a hand?
Have you heard the one about the paraplegic? I call him asshole AKA dad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.