[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the quickest way to hide self harm marks/cuts, mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469943101698.jpg (1MB, 2150x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1469943101698.jpg
1MB, 2150x1433px
What is the quickest way to hide self harm marks/cuts, mainly if they are fresh? pic unrelated
>>
>>18293168

Clothing/make up

Seek help asap as well.
>>
>>18293171
>Seek help asap as well.
I've got this under control, im just looking to rock the short sleeves again since its hot and such
>>
>>18293168
Don't do it mate
There are lots of ways to hurt yourself
Most of them don't leave scars

What's yer problem that you gotta cut yourself?
>>
>>18293174
Ive already done it and i have visible lines and shit. Its just really addictive and im handling that, i just need to hide it beside long sleeves
>>
>>18293175
Try that mineral oil that pregnant women spread on themselves to stop stretchmarks?

All I can think of
>>
>>18293177
Anything more short term? id wanna try concealer or something but idk if it would be too noticeable
>>
>>18293178
Also excuse me if im seeming like an ass rn, im drunk and asking
>>
>>18293178
>>18293180
Nigga I'm drunk as hell too
Why else would I be here?

Concealer may work, but scars are raised, yeah?

Gonna have to pancake that shit if you're gonna hide the lines.

What, you trying to go to the beach or some shit?
>>
>>18293168

Cut your arms off.
>>
>>18293184
My recently ones were really bad recently as far as going deep. Idc if they scar, but as of now theyre very noticeable and red/pink, and i just dont want ppl to see them when im at work since i usually would have my sleeves rolled up. basically just looking for what works best temporarily
>>
>>18293190
Long sleeves is pretty much your only option

Why'd you cut yourself mate?
You're not gonna do it again are you?
>>
>>18293194
Guess ill keep long sleeves going since its the least suspicious.

Ive been doing it hard since i was discharged from the national guard, i didnt even make it to basic and it felt like an absolute failure. and i wasnt gonna say anything so i dont come off as attention whoring or whatever. I was gonna off myself on said discharge day and some time after that as well but im pass that
>>
>>18293203
I know what you felt
I'm joining my nation's military now
I feel so much anxiety about whether I'll pass the initial tests

There's no shame, bro
They want the physical brutes
I'm a bit worried about my bum shoulder.
I think I can fake it, but who knows

Do your thing, bud
You're not useless and you can be useful
>>
>>18293216
I'll wish you the best. Theyll smell imperfections like a dog smelling beef, its just how it is in this day and age. I messed my back up in a car accident while i was enlisted and it fucked everything up

Gonna leave thread since im drunk and tired and if i sleep its probably for the better, thx for being here man
>>
>>18293223
We're all in this together mate
>>
If someone else asks about scars, tell them you used to work at a pizza place.

I'm not kidding. I have worked in 2 pizza places and got scars on the top and bottom of my arms from be being a noob and burning myself on the large oven whole trying to angle a pizza. Older pizza cooks look even worse on their arms.

This is of course a short term fix. Please get psychological help, and start using Shea butter lotions and Mederma on your scars.

When do you get the strongest compulsion to do this? What do you feel and think before you do it?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494074259679.jpg (56KB, 960x438px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494074259679.jpg
56KB, 960x438px
Make up a cool story about how you got dem scars ! People only give a shit about looks, no tragical depth shit. If they ever ask you how ya got em, give em some nice bullshit that'll satisfy their half assed curiosoty. They don't give a damn about truth anyway.

I've been doing that to cover up the godawfull marks I've had for three years and from experience no one wanna hear about your sad shit past.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.