[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my GF how to move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1464035180852.jpg (120KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464035180852.jpg
120KB, 1080x720px
Hey guys, I lost my GF to another guy about 7 months ago but I still can't move on and get over it because I have no idea how it happened since it happened so fast without me noticing.

It is a long story that I don't mind sharing but only if you guys don't mind reading it.

If you not can you tell me what to do? She was my first serious GF and I am destroyed and I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
kys
>>
Pretend you moved on. Lie to yourself until you find someone else to replace the empty feeling. Make goals for yourself. Keep busy and try not to think about it
>>
>>18292941
Most people will post that time heals all wounds and that is correct. Their is no short cuts when it comes to heart breaks. You will just have to bear the thoughts, anxiety, and mood swings that follow after having been with someone. Especially one that hurt you by cheating with you or moving on to someone else. So don't hold resentment or a grudge. It will be hard to forgive and you will feel hatred but try your best to forgive. The more you do the more they will be in your thoughts and the less you will heal. You will have to learn to forgive even if they did you wrong and move on. Don't try to get back with them as they already showed that they were careless with your trust. So post away your story anon I don't mind reading your experiences.
>>
File: feel_witcher.png (146KB, 1248x1504px)
feel_witcher.png
146KB, 1248x1504px
>>18292941
Atleast someone loved you once. i wish someone loved me.
>>
Post her nudes.... But seriously, dont cry. She should be the one crying, since she is the one who lost somebody that truly cared... And dont take her back
>>
>>18293093
this. please anon, never take her back. she'll just hurt you again at the best chance
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.