[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf and i no longer have sex. He still tell me he loves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1156.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
My bf and i no longer have sex. He still tell me he loves me and we have a house together, but he doesn't tell me i'm cute or give me kisses anymore. If i try and come onto him or even try to kiss him, he leaves the room entirely or pushes me away and tells me to stop being needy. Wtf? I don't get it? We're both 25 and healthy!
>>
It's over. End it. Stop prolonging the inevitable.
>>
>>18292843
oh nooo,he doesnt need me anymore :(
>>
I've asked him about it and he says sex isn't the focal point in our relationship. And when i say maybe we should move on from each other, he hugs me and says he's never loved anyone more. What's the point in staying if he has ab easy way out?
>>
>>18292843
Yo you gotta let him know that sex is important to you. If he calls you a whore for that then he's a simpleton who believes people don't need sex to live. Sexual relations is important especially between two people constantly living in the same space.

Just tell him you need a good dicking every once in a while to feel complete. A healthy sexual life IS important and neglect can lead to unsavoury behavior.
>>
>>18292843
He wants to end it.
If he isn't its because he needs something.
That could be not to hurt you, could be money, idk you are best judge of that.
It's not because he wants to be with you Anon, sorry.
>>
>>18292892
Oh also, it could be he is gay, or you suck at sex. I mean, I'm morally against those kind of open relationships myself but ask him if he wants to have a threesome. If he says no, he is gay/no-sex. He if he says yes, it's you.

Either way, after you know the answer to that... your choice what you want in a relationship FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I suggest leaving. Don't talk to him about it. You can't change him, and shouldn't try. Let him be him. You two aren't compatibile big whoop.
>>
OP - worst part, i like him more than anyone i could have ever imagined. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
Do you want to sex with because you're sexually frustrated or because you want physical validation of your relationship?

If it's the former, just masturbate I guess? If the latter, just talk to him about that?
>>
>>18292897
/r/deadbedrooms will be more helpful than here
>>
Whats ya mans habits is he exhausted from work/2 tired.
Is he busy playing video games and you interrupt him and piss him off.
Give a scenario please of what goes down.
Relationships start off hot and steamy but over time the sex can slow down.
I can only say try getting into bed naked at bedtime you might get some. Also try getting frisky like 3am like youve both had some sleep after a shitty day and might have energy for sex. Other wise tell him to rub u 2 orgasm if hes lazy.
Some of the above posts are shit. From poeple that cant hold a long term relationship.Telling you 2 end it.
>>
Do you know if he faps?

I have pretty fucked up fetishes and sometimes when i fap too much, i have a really low libido to dick out my gf.
>>
>>18292843
He's either gay or he doesn't care for you anymore.
>>
>>18292843
I did this with my ex. Let me explain what my reason was and perhaps this may be his problem as well.

I simply fell out of love with her. There just had been so much bad shit in the past that had gone unaddressed that I couldn't take anymore of it. Her son was a piece of garbage, she refused to work and she would frivolously spend money we didn't have.
If you can't talk to him about it, or he just ignores you, then just stop and depart. It will be best for both of you.
>>
Have you gained/lost weight or changed behaviors/professions?
>>
Have you guys been fighting more? Are you nagging him more than usual? Do you feel like there's some kind of distance and, in response, you try to get closer physically and re-affirm some kind of connection? As other anons have said have you changed physically or have your behaviors changed?

These are all things where you may be the one that is impacting his libido but on the flip side there might be things going on with HIM that's killing his sex drive.

I.E. is he getting stressed out at work? Family? Is he going through some kind of quarter-life crisis? Is he depressed in some way? Have his friends started drifting away? Has HE been changing physically? I.E. gaining weight, thinning hair, losing sleep?

Humans aren't any different from animals in grand scheme of things. Deteriorating physical or mental health can lead to the breakdown of the reproductive cycle and so can stress.
>>
I was physically very attracted to my ex but when it came down to it I couldn't achieve erection with her
It was because of the things she had done to me and the things I had convinced myself she had done behind my back. We both wanted it so bad but my mind would not allow it to happen.
Did you do anything in the relationship for this to happen?
Perhaps he did?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.