[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good place to find a job if you have social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6262.jpg (28KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6262.jpg
28KB, 750x488px
What's a good place to find a job if you have social anxiety and zero experience
>>
>>18292829
honestly their isn't really a perfect answer for this, best thing would be to imagine that a job in retail or somewhere would be a good experience for combatting your anxiety.

I was having really bad panic attacks and anxiety before my job interview but I pushed through and don't regret it now for a second - just remember, it will never ever be as bad as your anxiety makes it out to be.
>>
>>18292829
>it's never as bad as your anxiety makes it out to be
Hah, yeah, I guess this is true. Just have to remind myself of that, I suppose.
>>
>>18292829
Think of it as a game. To see how many places you can get rejected by. Seriously.

You sound like type who doesn't like to fail, afraid of rejection. Total guess here of course.

But just apply to a dozen places, tailor resume to each a little. Hope they all reject you. If they do congrats lvl 2, see how much you can play the game before caught in the rat race.
>>
>>18292916
>>18292845
Wait shit I accidentally replied to myself
>>
These kinds of jobs require a specialized skill. You have 2 options, you can be a slave to a corporation and your boss or you can become really good at a skill and freelance your own jobs.
>>
>>18293014
I'm about to finish a certificate for diesel tech training, but most shops don't really consider people who don't have any work experience, and I need something to tide me over in the meantime
>>
I don't understand the OP image. The Japanese just says "Softo and Wetto" in grammatically incorrect Japanese and then theres equally nonsensical English beneath that has nothing to do with the original Japanese.
>>
File: IMG_6107.jpg (353KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6107.jpg
353KB, 1334x750px
>>18293097
There's nothing to understand. That's the beauty of it
>>
>>18293054

I have a family friend who's in his 50's and he does freelance work. He fixes up cars, old motorbikes antique machinery as well as does building and charity work. He also councils troubled kids. If you have the right skills you don't have to work a normal 9 to 5 and do what you want to do. But you may have to work that 9 to 5 for a while until you get your feet.
>>
>>18293161
He's a pedophile
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.