[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING DAMN HEALTH ADVICE CUNTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: candel.png (9KB, 334x488px) Image search: [Google]
candel.png
9KB, 334x488px
I had my own way of dealing with UTI's.
I didnt piss much, tried to go to the toilet the least as possible.
Than it goes away.

Decide to take health advice.
Took antibiotics, it didnt work.
;
Drink more water and piss all the time
Take vitamin c and cranberry pills
BUT NOW IVE HAD THE UTI FOR MONTHS
>>
>>18292653
doctor
>>
>>18292662
THEY WILL JUST GIVE ME MORE ANTIBIOTICS, THEY TOLD ME THATS THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO
>>
Please, this board is full of teenagers and malcontents. We can't help you. Get back to your doctor.
>>
>>18292671
Then suck it up and take your meds.

Guess what, doing shit the wrong way and treating your body like a slab of meat has an effect on your ability to fight infections and the like, as does getting older.

Ask the doctor about other treatment options in another month if your still paranoid.
>>
If you took antibiotics for a UTI, that would cure it, unless it was resistant. Go back to the doctor and they will test you.

You may have also gotten a yeast infection if you have a vagine. The body naturally has a balance of bacteria populating the area. Antibiotics kill all of them indiscriminately, so along with killing the ones causing the infection, they kill the beneficial ones. Suddenly there's a ton of empty space on the skin, and yeast can take over, fill the space, and cause a yeast infection. This can be preventing by eating probiotic yogurt. It can also be killed with topical treatments or a specific pill.

HOWEVER, go back to the doctor. You don't know if it's a yeast infection or a UTI. If it's still a UTI, you need to get it treated ASAP. UTIs can crawl up the urethra, infect the bladder, and then crawl up into the kidneys and cause kidney failure. Get checked out, get treated. If the medicine didn't work, it's not because doctors don't know what they were doing. It's because the strain was probably resistant or the antibiotic was not taken properly. Go back for a new medication.
>>
>>18292722
I forgot to mention, yeast infections can sometimes feel like a UTI
>>
Now that ive stopped going to the toilet for a few hours and am holding it in i feel better.

I got my own way of dealing with it

tfw had it constantly since i was 3
>>
OTC azodyes for uti. Ask your local pharmacist. But go see your doctor.
>>
>>18292759
Are you trolling us? I get uti if i hold it too long.
>>
>>18292768
i dont need to go badly, just a tiny bit, and thats what makes it worse. if i dont need to pee a lot but still go it makes it worse.
>>
have you tried, oh i dunno, seeing a doctor?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.