[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys get girls ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: e0kq5l.jpg (275KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e0kq5l.jpg
275KB, 840x1200px
I hate to ask this question, but I really want to know how you guys do it.

Did you choose to become physically fit or even get your own car before getting a girlfriend ?

Maybe you just kept talking to or flirting with girl after girl and found a few who actually like you ?

Did you focus on finishing your education or finding a better job before getting in a serious relationship (living together) ?
>>
Damn, I've realized this question gets asked a lot after spending some time here today.
>>
You're kids forced to. If your not physically fit, have a bad car/no car, and don't talk to enough girls you'll never find someone or stay with them. It's kind of like animals. We all have the urge to attract and keep women and will do what we need, I guess.
>>
The more you interact with someone on a daily basis the better the chance they will like you. Talk to more people and keep contact.
>>
The key is to not chase girls, but instead focus on becoming a happy single male.

Focus on succeeding in your career, accomplishing your goals, pursuing your hobbies, maintaining fitness, etc. Just level up every single day and when you go out in public, don't go out with the mindset "I hope I meet a cute girl."

Go to places with the intention of having fun. When you go to a bar or concert you'll see guys chasing girls around and failing. What I do is the opposite, just have fun and treat the girls like regular people.

If you see a cute girl or group of girls, just walk by and say something funny or casual. "I love this song!" or "why do you guys look so bored?"

Say it with positive energy and they'll respond positively. Then just smile and walk away. Later on if you see the group again or a girl from the group, it's way more natural approaching them because you already connected with them and established you're not chasing girls.

This makes the convo much more relaxed. You can go up and say "Hey I saw you outside! what's your name?"

and they'll be like "Yeah I remember you! I'm Emily!"

Then you say "It's nice to meet you Emily" without offering your name. If she asks your name it further confirms she's attracted to you, so you can go ahead and flirt by saying something like "you're so cute I'm glad I ran into you" and she'll be like "awww I like you!"

At this point if you're in a party setting like a bar or club or concert you can literally put your arm around her and get casually physical. Just feel out what she wants you to do and go with it. Some girls will hug you and kiss you on the cheek while you flirt with them, some girls will get super sexual, but when you are able to tune into this easily you realize most girls are the same. They like guys who are confident in their own skin, fun to be around, playful, flirty, and show genuine interest in them.

So basically focus on yourself and don't chase girls. You'll know who to pursue.
>>
Be born conventionally attractive, wear fashionable clothes, be physically fit and actually take care of yourself.

That first part is pretty important. Also remember to turn all the girls down because life is too short to be chasing pussy.
>>
Why would you chase girls, when you could chase a 1968 corvette, with fresh paint, and new engine? HA... NOOB
>>
File: donaldtrumpdove.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumpdove.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>>18293111
i totally have to agree with you on the whole concept of bettering yourself as a person and becoming more fluent with girls will come naturally. at least that kind of happened for me. got a girls number the other day when i dm'd her on insta.
>>
first of all, having some goal you have to achieve before you can "get girls" is stupid. there's no lift target you'll hit or certain $/hour you make before you can get a girl. you just have to be able to present yourself reasonably and approach with a somewhat flirty attitude so that your intentions are clear if not overt.
>>
>>18292625
Book of Pook, lad

Being said until you're happy being single don't bother with a gf - it'll just stress you out and you'll be clingey to a gf should you get one
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.