[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is my boyfriend's mom creepily attached to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3078.jpg (374KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
374KB, 1242x2208px
i've just moved near to where my bf's parents live and have been spending more time with his parents, mostly his mom. The more i spend time with her the more i realize how much her attitude towards my bf is weird as fuck. She's super obsessed with him and always wants to touch his skin and hair, but my boyfriend absolutely does not allow it. She calls him handsome and is way more affectionate with him than her husband, says if she could she would want to date him. She talks about him every waking moment, while her other younger son is being conditioned to believe his older brother is EVERYTHING to her. She became severely depressed when my bf moved away for college 5 yrs ago, and her mood changes drastically depending on how much time he spends with her. Whenever she is alone with me she tells me stories about how the two of them "went on dates" and how they slept in the same bed until he was 16, and how she wrote all of his college essays, despite both my boyfriend and his father and just concrete evidence that she's not telling the truth(i.e. he moved away for college, bf living with grandparents most his life, etc). Is this fucking weird or some kind of motherly affection i dont understand?
>>
>>18292568
why are moms always fucked up in the head
thank god mine wasnt anything like that

this is different to anyhting I ever heard, sounds made up
im not saying it is, its just way too weird

I got no advice desu

ask him what does he think about seeing a psychologist, I dont think you should talk about it with him
>>
I fucking wish i was making this up, its been driving me insane. We moved back to his home after living on the other side of the country for financial reasons, and i have been honest with him about everything i hear and see from her, and he agrees and says "theres a reason why i moved so far away".
>>
>>18292568

Your boyfriend's father is not his real father. His mother is infatuated with him because he is a harbinger back to the days of the illicit affair that she had with his real father.
>>
File: 1417325304587.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417325304587.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>18292628
this seems like a pretty specific answer Anon howd you come up with it?
>>
>>18292568
either
1- she sexually abused him or took advantage of him.
2- >>18292628
3- shes mental and trying to fug him because mental.

Pry into the situation or leave it alone. But it's definitely not normal affection.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.