[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask you something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ravilonely.jpg (29KB, 960x723px) Image search: [Google]
ravilonely.jpg
29KB, 960x723px
Heey there /adv/,

I haven't really been on this board, I'm not really used to how threads go on here :d
But I had to ask you guys a question.

I'm 20 years old and still live with my parents.
I have no real friends
The only thing I do is make pepe's all day and browse 4Chan
My family (except parents) think I'm a degenerate
I'm asexual (don't have autism, got tested)
I don't dare to tell anyone i hate brown people
I've got no ambition to do anything for about 6 years now
I've just been living for the sake living this life god has given me

Live's so boring, is there anyone feeling the same way?
Y>
How do you guys handle loneliness?
How do you guys get the courage to keep going to school/work?

Thanks you :)
>>
If you're a racist, you really don't deserve happiness. Full stop. Go fuck yourself, buddy.
>>
>I don't dare to tell anyone
>If you're a racist, you really don't deserve happiness
Thats why :)
>>
That's textbook degenerate, I don't know if there's any way to help you.

I'd guess you have limited life experience. So you don't know what it feels like to get coffee in Florence, or a museum in India, to go on a ferry, go to the beach with friends, or feel ambitious inside a prestigious institution etc (these and a thousand other things). This is just my assumption about racist people who post frogs.

Figure out how you became scared of learning/work. Like how did that happen in the first place.
>>
>>18292432
Thanks for your response! :D

>Figure out how you became scared of learning/work.
I'm not really scared, its more that I'm too lazy to do it since I have no pleasure in doing it.
Although I still go to school/work since I got nothing better to do

>racist people who post frogs.
I don't really find myself a racist, I think i wrote it a bit odd.
I don't hate brown people, I just don't want them to be in the continent i live in.
I have no problem with them living anywhere else, I guess that is just something very selfish
>>
>>18292451
> I still go to school/work since I got nothing better to do
Think about very long term plans, and about the end goal. Then pleasure will just come along for the ride. Also being very short-term causes people to be hyper-reactive in the moment, which may be an issue for you.

> don't want them to be in the continent i live in.
My girlfriend looks like 'pic related' and I've got no clue how to help with this.
You might think this pic ruins your thread which amuses me.
>>
>>18292488
>Think about very long term plans,
I can't really think of any long term plans.
I'll live alone in some apartment
Maybe get a good PC with legit Adobe software
There's not really anything else

Doesn't really sound motivating to me :d

>which amuses me.
I don't mind at all :D
I'm not here on some racism rant, it was just 1 of the 15 lines i wrote in the thread start :d
>>
>>18292451
Hmm. Why don't you want brown people to live in the continent you're in?
>>
>>18292511
I desire the very white culture we have.
And with meeting tons of ''brown'' skin-toned people, I've come to the conclusion (from own experience) that they find it very hard to follow these cultural standarts. (They obviously dont need to in this day and age, but i desire this standart)
>>
>>18292513
Weird how most racists I've known justify their prejudice with the Cultural Differences meme.

The thing is that it doesn't really matter. It's utterly meaningless. White culture is full of brown culture. It probably is mostly brown culture. You just don't see it. If you want pure white culture, you're more likely to find it in London or something.
>>
>>18292524
I've not met 1 brown conservative Christian in my life, most of them are very progressive.
Maybe I'll meet him/her one day, and my views will be changed.
But as I've said I don't really worry much about it
>I'm not here on some racism rant, it was just 1 of the 15 lines i wrote in the thread start :d
>>
>>18292393
You post too many smileys and your text doesnt scream the ussual desperation, stress and suicide feelings.

You are fine. Your current life is more than good enough for you. So my only advice is:
>enjoy yourself and wait until you grow up and mature

Also dont drop out of school. Cheers.
>>
>>18292501
> There's not really anything else
This goes back to my thing about having different experiences growing up, because without them how are you supposed to know what felt great and what you want to go back to.
Also, before you write everything off, it's hard to imagine feeling anything from something before you've done it (goes for even small things like watching a film).
If you don't like your current idea do something else, there's a lot out there within the range of possibilities. Don't limit yourself with mindset either, you could realistically become a chess grandmaster or an arts professor, since you're young (just examples because maybe these are out of limits in your mind).
Doesn't solve the lack of experiences though. You'd have to just pick something a little interesting, a bit of a safe bet, and run towards it. I chose something that made lots of money so I wouldn't have any problems changing careers later.

> it was just 1 of the 15 lines i wrote
It just fits with the stereotype.
I would avoid judging people by skin colour or even nationality (although seeing how different countries are regardless of skin colour would be progress).
I think my girlfriend (with her desi brown skin) is much more intelligent than the average white girl in a pub around here (including cleverness and humour, not just academic qualifications and languages). I like that.
Just don't take the stereotyping too far.
The spectrum of personalities is surprisingly similar worldwide, that's a stronger effect than the stereotypical flaws you can see in different groups.
>>
>>18292534
Thanks for the response,
> too many smileys
Sorry :d
>stress
Quite a lot, but i keep it to myself and don't pay much attention to it
>suicide feelings
I don't believe I have the right to take my own life.

The main question was just
>How do you guys handle loneliness?
>>
>>18292524
There are some mild cultural trends.

I think this is more about people who have been advertised to by media though. They don't realise the mechanisms behind media, why a certain story was written or if it's honest at all (there's been some things crazy far from reality). They might not realise how many media brands are owned by the same two or three old people. In the same way they might not know that Coke owns most of the drink brands at the shop, or Unilever own all the brands in their bathroom. Advertising really affects some people strongly.
>>
>>18292533
Huh, seems like you're mainly associating white culture with religious and political ideologies. In other words, your concern seems to be with how they're mostly progressive. That's really bizarre in context of how there's a shit ton of white progressives as well.

Is your pain problem with brown people how they are slightly more likely to have contrary beliefs to yours? Seems like a symptom of misguided low tolerance rather than actual racism.

Sorry OP, but this is really interesting. I wanna discuss this.
>>
>>18292542
>loneliness
By getting friends, girlfriends, online activities, giving shit advices here, talking to people around me at home and at work.

If you feel like your life isnt as good as you want it to be, just force yourself out from your comfort zone and start doing something.
>>
>>18292545
>>18292548
I think I just imagine the very old days where skin tone determined wherever you came from was a time life was significantly different. Which might attract me. I guess that might be the reason I feel so attracted to it
>>
>>18292553
In these 5-6 years I've tried as much as I could imagine, the one thing I didn't touch was Alcohol, and I don't think I want to go there, getting drunk in a bar on Saturday night
>>
>>18292563
That's a bit of a fairytale. I mean the old days had rough edges and was a bit grimy in reality.

>How do you guys handle loneliness?
I drive my company projects (which means international progress in telecoms). I keep in touch with old friends and family sometimes.
I'm not a good example though because I haven't nailed this issue myself yet.
>>
>>18292566
So are you telling me you feel lonely from your age 15 to now 20? Tried talking with somebody about it? Parents? Teacher? Friends? Do you even do friends? Family? Dating girls? Social events?

You sound like some confused teenager. What exactly is your problem? Not knowing what you want from life? Dont worry at that age i didnt know either. So i just obeyed my parents and went to the uni. I didnt even picked which uni. I chose the same as my friend. And guess what it was right choice for me in the retrospective.

Try
School.
Job.
Sport.
Book.
Movies.
Games.
Music.
Girls.

Did anything i told actually help you? Cause i am still not sure what is your problem op. Maybe even you dont know. Because more than often people on /adv/ are asking wrong questions.

What do you want to know op?
:-)
>>
>>18292393
Look for a lifetime goal, something you want to become and work towards it. Think of what you've always enjoyed to do in the past, that might help

That means that you have to get out of your comfort zone, leave the shell and try new hobbies, visit places etc
In your case I'd start jobbing with small jobs, even if they're shit, you'll learn a lot about people and yourself by doing so
Hardest part is to actually do it, so get up already and claim the life that has been given to you
>>
>>18292563
Yeah, seems like brown people threaten this fond vision you have even though, in reality, they're practically irrelevant to you or that vision. That vision doesn't even exist in reality. I'm not really surprised. There's some a ton of weird 4chan ideas being circulated around.

Are you a dreamer-type or something? You seem to really love the idea of a simpler life or something like that. Can't fault you for this. Life can be boring but it gets far less boring if you're actually engaging with the possibilities and opportunities all around you. You're currently in a stagnant phase so, yeah, of course life's boring.

>look into your school's health provider and see if therapy's available (be smart and research whether or not you can handpick a high quality therapist), finding a confidant to get advice from is a must
>maybe take some speech classes to loosen you up
>find people to chat with online, maybe get on some discords, at least this way you can start making friends
>find something to fight for
Etc, what other people said.
>>
>>18292583
>>18292644
School: Cant seem to find 1 that fits me, tried 3, doing 4th now. Just gonna go with this one
Job: I'm just a random cashier right now
Sport: Every sport I joined already had some kind of ''friend group'' which I didn't fit in
Movies: Tried many times, its fun, but doesn't last long (series neither)
Games: I game all day besides browsing 4Chan. Its not a solution, its why my whole family thinks I'm some degenerate Beta
Music: Sad trap/lo-fi, nothing interesting
Girls: I don't really feel love, the only thing that brings me close to ''love'' is the nationalism I have for my European country that in my opinion is ruining itself
Talking about it: I seriously hate talking about myself, this right here is the first time I do so, I tried this as it is the last thing I could think of that might help a bit

>What do you want to know op?
>:-)

I don't really know, i am just here trying the last thing I could think of
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.