[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf seems too good to be true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170506_123131.jpg (32KB, 472x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_123131.jpg
32KB, 472x493px
How do I catfish my boyfriend who is cautious?
We are in a very serious ldr to the point where we have a future planned. I want to make sure he isn't a liar.
His username isn't posted anywhere so I'm not sure how to be slick about it.
What do?
>>
don't.
>>
>>18291474
There's no such thing as a serious LDR. It's only serious when it's an actual relationship.
>>
>>18291474
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>18291474
He doesn't deserve you
>>
>>18291474
Kill self
>>
>>18291474
>serious LDR
>already planning the future
>already having doubts
Sad thing is that this is probably not even bait.
>>
>>18291474
>ldr
He isnt your bf. Either move closer so you dont do ldr or break up. It will only get worse in time.
>>
>>18291520
Why?
>>18291531
Because I love him and don't want to be cheated on after he knocks me up
>>18291560
How so?

He seems to be loyal and has promised everything to me. He came back after I left him in the beginning(didn't trust), which is why I dismiss that he's not always there. It's been 2 years so I don't want to throw it away.
>>
Wait, so he's good to you so what you're gonna do is try to ruin it because he /is/ good but what if he isn't good?

Clever girl.
>>
>>18291580
you're with him for 2 years
you want to get married or sthg
you don't trust him

now you want to get his info online and it doesn't look there's any dirt.

either you're an awful muppet who doesn't deserve this guy, or you're an awful knob b8ing /adv/

and we know which it is , don't we, spaz?
>>
>>18291585
He did the same to me and I proved that I'm faithful to him
I have trust issues from me doing this to someone else
If he doesn't know I'm doing it then what's the harm in trying
>>
>>18291590
Nope, I'm out, hf.
>>
>>18291590
>If he doesn't know I'm doing it then what's the harm in trying
And here you gave it away. Better lack with your next bait, mate.
>>
>>18291590
>He did the same to me
He catfished you and pretended to be someone else to see if you'd cheat?
Then he isn't a good trustworthy person either.

By all means, go ahead then. LDR's don't work out anyway.
>>
>>18291596
Not bait I'm just autistic. There has to be someone here that has experience with this sort of thing.
>>
>>18291603
How is he not trustworthy? Doesn't that just make him protective?
>>
>>18291604
No mate, it sounds like you really need to get some to chill out. You've been talking for 2 years, you should be past this bullshit. Go meet up and have an actual relationship. if it doesn't work then fine, it didn't work, but at least you've done it. Stop wasting time, both of you.

>hurr durr what if he knocks me up
Welcome to the real world, where your bf isn't a fucking screen and you have to actually have a relationship. Whoop dee fucking doo.
>>
>>18291590
No dirt because he's the one that found me.

Excuse me for wanting to be committed to, jeez.
>>
>>18291609
We plan to meet soon but it's difficult because of money. Better to check his intentions than waste time and money to see some chad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.