[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date ever on MDMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

It would be might first date ever, so in order to spice things up, I decided to take some MDMA.
The person I want to ask is very kind and good, I believe in her.
But I still thinking about taking MDMA (small dose, around 70-80 mg):
Pros are:
- I won't be inhibited so its easier to make any move
- MDMA would make me show love and be friendly, which I really struggle with
- Easy to kiss her as its the only thing I will want to do
- My own experience will be enhanced by a ton, which is memorable and I always remember my first time
- Therefore first date will be like magic, probably like in childhood (which I missed)
Cons:
- I never took MDMA, but I don't really care about this, as I had experiences with psychedelics and was able to behave adequately
- The girl might discover and freak out (who knows), or I will betray myself
- I might confess my love to her or tell some things I don't want to, although can't think of anything like that right now
What do you think? Yes or no?
>>
prepare to open up to her in ways that will make your sober self cringe

Girls that get fucked up on molly alot will chew u up and spit you out like they do their binkies every weekend.

Not girlfriend material my dude, sex on molly is amazing dont get me wrong though. Raver chicks will play you harder than a bad deadmau5 track at EDC.
>>
>>18291285
No, she will be sober, its me who takes the molly.
She probably never did drugs.
>>
I think no. You might end up thinking you feel more strongly than you actually do, for starters. If it's a first date, you should go as sober as possible and gauge how likely it is to develop with that person, rather than meet them on a drug that would make you sympathise with your arch nemesis.

Work out whether you could see yourself with her in the long term first, then suggest mdma together so you can truly open up to her once you have the foundations to do so.
>>
You're supposed to do drugs for the first time with trusted experienced friends. This is a really dumb idea. Like another anon said, you're going to cringe after.
>>
keep in mind that your pupils will likely be massive
>>
>>18291269
lmfao good luck OP, if she doesn't notice you're acting kind of odd and then your next date notices you are acting completely different.

ahahah holy shit how beta can you be
>>
>>18291294
I know her and already feel a lot of attraction.
>>18291312
I did all drugs alone, weed, LSD, shrooms. All was good. Besides, I don't even have friends.
>>18291316
I know, but I might wear sunglasses and small dose also should not induce very big pupils or lots of clenching, maybe a little.
>>18291321
Just don't want to blow it because of inexperience crippling in my way. Or not being sure whether to go "all in".
Happened several times.
>>
>>18291289
are you retarded ? why the fuck do you think that's a good idea ?

drug threads on 4chan are getting more retarded by every day
the only thing missing here is some retarded stoner saying "don't do drugs, smoke weed instead" bullshit
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>OP stays sober to 'gauge if it's likely to develop with that person'
>He's tense and hesitant to make a move and creeps the girl out
>He takes molly
>Kisses her, acts alpha and she becomes his gf
>>
>>18291347
>why the fuck do you think that's a good idea ?
Why not? I always wanted to try MDMA, people say it would be lame alone, better to take with a girl, so now is perfect moment, as I also have a girl I like and can ask.
As for the weed, it goes without saying. If I don't do molly, then of course some vaporiser hits before date.
>>18291351
I probably will be fine, I have developed some confidence over time, it is to make the experience special.
>>
>>18291269
Don't do it, especially if you don't have a clue on how does MDMA work. You'll behave weird as fuck and she will tell you're high.
I'd suggest to just take a moderate dose of benzos (1mg lorazepam, 0.5alprazolam, 2.5mg valium) and take some beers during the date. They'll make you chill and talkative. You don't want to get molly kind of talkative and friendly on a first date. Save it for later and let her try it too.
>>
>>18291364
>I always wanted to try MDMA,
wait you never did MDMA ? this would be your first time ?
fuck you are even more retarded than i thought.
have fun and please report back with the full story afterwards..
>>
>>18291367
If not molly Im not gonna take anything at all.
But yeah, I think you do have a point. May be too intense for first date.
Maybe next time, or microdose around 50 mg for placebo... Hard decision. On the other hand, I went to park on LSD, and also heard that MDMA is a clear headspace.
>>18291368
Actually I never tried because I waited for special occasion. Its been waiting for over 2 years now. I thought now is the time.
>>
>>18291385
>I thought now is the time.
no, it's not, but you won't listen anyway, so just do it, but please don't forget to report back. we want something to laugh
>>
>>18291407
You probably never took any drugs at all, so whats your opinion worth?
>>
>>18291385
You ain't never done molly and you're assuming it will just make you chill, confident and lovely with this girl. You don't know how fucking clueless you sound.
>special occasion
That's retarded. You can summarize molly by saying it makes you enjoy stuff more. If you're at a concert shit will sound like it was written for you, like every note played is necessary and shit. You'll get talkative and feel euphoric to the point of being annoying to anyone else who happens to be near you and isn't also rolling. It's not something to take on your wedding or a date, but in a party where you know people around will also be intoxicated and will give less fucks the morning after. You'll have the best party ever and you might remember that night as your happiest hours in your life, but it would have been an average-good night if you hadn't been on molly. That's what MDMA is for.
I insist on taking some benzos. It seems like your problem is anxiety.
>>
>>18291424
>it will just make you chill, confident and lovely with this girl
I am already all that with her, this is why I chose her in the first place. My success won't depend on me taking molly. I am not anxious, so if it really makes me enjoy stuff more, this should be OK.
Besides, I am well aware how drugs can change perception and never expect a beer effect.
I probably will stick to MJ this night though.
>>
>>18291447
Do molly with her later in the relationship then. Attending to a concert, going to a museum, walking in the nature or lying on bed with her once you both trust and know each other will make you the most intensely and sincerely happy man in the world.
>>
>>18291464
Yeah, you are indeed right. Will be too intense on first date. Good, thank you.
>>
>>18291418
>You probably never took any drugs at all
i've been going to tek partys and goas for more than 10 years now, pretty sure that gives your some kind of impression on what i've done or haven't
>>
Why not do it with her?
>>
>>18291494
So how's the neuron doing?
>>
Give her some, do it together. If she's not down to fuck with drugs then well, good on you she'll leave you to find someone that vibes with your lifestyle.

I say do it. Worst case you make an ass of yourself, say some dumb shit, and you learn not to do it again. Or it goes great. Either way, your not asking anyone here for advice, your trying to rationalize and find support for what you want to do. Do what you want, and you'll learn whatever it is your looking here for.

You got my support much love homie
>>
>>18291509
i own a scale, my country offers free drug testing, and i know what i'm doing, take your guess.
>>
>>18291518
Is it a government service?
>>
>>18291518
The drug testing, I mean
>>
>>18291536
cooperation between a hospital research institution and the city government if i'm not wrong, so pretty much.
>>
>>18291559
Cool stuff. Central Europe amirite?
>>
>>18291576
yeah, it's pretty nice, it's the reason why people hardly ever try to sell you some substance under a different name.
it still happend from time to time, but the last time there was e.g. some pmma passed off as mdma there were huge warnings everywhere, announcements on websites with pictures, etc so everyone knew immediately. they also pass out flyers, and there are anonymous (physical) boards at the partys where the test results are posted for everyone to see, ...
>>
Never ever ever ever ever try new drugs at the same time as new experiences. You will likely ruin both.
>>
>>18291418
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You're such a massive fucking colossal faggot OP, holy shot. Just do it, go ahead and take 70mg of mdma. It's a wonderful idea and everyone who says it isn't has probably never taken drugs before those goddamn fucking beta loser cucks! Do it OP, you da man, man!
>>
>>18291269
>PROGRESSIVE
>MICRODOSING
>>
>>18291269
Good luck. I'm a big dude and 2 hits of molly made me feel like a baby in a candy store. Your pupils will be massive, you'll clench your jaw, and you'll become horny. Trust me - it's not like weed where you can hide your lack of sobriety. You will be high as fuck (and it's awesome,but not for a first date).
>>
>>18291269
As someone who used to take a lot of MDMA, this is an awful idea.

MDMA is supposed to be taken in a specific context. Basically, in a nightclub, with other people on MDMA.

You will look high. Your pupils will be huge, you will struggle to talk. You will look like a creepy retard, until she'll just figure out you're high and she'll leave.

This is especially bad considering it's your first time taking MDMA, and the first time is very strong. It might turn out okay if you were used to take it, but if it's your first time you'll have no control over what you say.

I mean, I don't know your personality but here's a sample of some of the stuff you might do/say if you take MDMA on this date

>"i think you're fucking hot, can I touch your hands ?"
>"let's go to my place and fuck"
>make weird mouth sounds, crack your jaw all the time
>get up and dance for absolutely no reason
>tell her about a very intimate thing/secret or confess something personal, just because you want to
>"do you want to seem my dick ?"
>proceed to show her your dick anyway
>laugh for no reason, say things that don't make sense, yell "I'M HIGH AND I THINK I LOVE YOU"

Look, MDMA can be really fun, but this is a bad idea. If you wanna try MDMA, that's fine, but not in this context. You're gonna be pathetic. Just drink one or two beers and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18293675
What MDMA have you been taking my dude. Even my first time one MDMA I knew exactly what I was doing and what I was saying. You dont just lose all inhibition.
>>
>>18291269
>ke some MDMA.
>The pers
Do not take illegal substances Anon
>>
Just take a small amount OP you'll be fine.
>>
Hell no. If you take molly and go on a date you will have strong feelings for that bitch forever, or a really really long time. You will be a miserable sack of shit when the molly wears off and you don't have the girl because you WONT get her if you do this. Especially if she's sober. She'll know you're on something. Bad ideas all around, 15 year olds get off 4chan
>>
Please do it and post the story here I need a good laugh
>>
>>18294744
Not that guy but when I'm on molly I still know what I'm doing, I just don't give a fuck
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.