[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

Sup everyone

Me and my gf hangout often and a lot of the times her best friend hangs with us too. Her friend is cool to hang around and playfully flirt with and she's pretty cute as well.

I've gotten attracted to her and kind of want her to catch me checking her out to see if she's into me checking her out. its got to a point however where I want to fuck her really bad! I get the feeling that she is attracted to me and she flirts back with me quite a bit so maybe she would be up to it under the right circumstances, but that could just be wishful thinking

Well anyways, I want to try to have a threesome with my gf and her best friend and I am afraid of how to even bring that up. I don't want a relationship with her btw, I love my gf. Does anyone have any advice how to begin initiating this or experience with this same type of situation?

Pic somewhat related, they're both chubbies <3
>>
Had a few with my gf

First and foremost, and I didn't see you mention it anywhere in your post: do you know if at the very least your gf is curious about being with girls?
>>
>>18291223
I remember her telling me she and her friend once scissored with clothes on when they were drinking once as a dare or a joke I forgot, but that's about all I know about that. I should try to figure that out somehow though
>>
>>18291251
Ok, so that should be your very first step. Bring it up somehow and ask if she was serious, or if she considered the idea even as a joke, and so on. In short, get her views on lesbian action.

If that happened with that friend you want to fuck, you got yourself a good headstart, but never, ever be the one to bring her up as an option. That's the last step, after you've got your lady on board, and preferably you should wait until she brings it up.

For now, focus on getting your gf into it. Fetishise, talk about it when fucking (after finding if she digs the idea), and so on. You can watch "you me her" on netflix, or "easy" wich has an episode with orlando bloom and are about it. Both are really lighthearted and rom-com-ish.

But try to make it as little about her friend as possible. This will definitely make her jealous, and with good reason.
>>
>>18291291
Thanks man, appreciate all the advice! Will def give what u said a shot
>>
>>18291315
Be on your way padawan. Don't rush, play it on the long run.

And a fair warning too: be aware that doing it with someone this close can lead to emotional breakdowns and end of friendship, or wanting to have a threeway relationship (yes, I never considered it either and tought it as impossible, but someone shower up and made us change our minds on that...)
>>
>>18291334
Very true, the last thing I want is to tarnish their relationship as best friends or me and gf's relationship because of my sexual fantasies!

Not sure if I would completely hate the idea of a threeway relationship though to be honest! We all know those don't work out however so that's a no no lol
>>
>>18291427
Test your waters with someone else first. Do one or two threesomes before risking it with that friend.

A threeway relationship would be awesome, but like you said, those rarelly work, and that hurts. It's odd because when one person is gone the couple feels it just as it was a common breakup, even though they still have each other
>>
Nice blue board faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.