[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's lying, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

To keep it short:
We've been dating for several weeks now.
During the first two weeks, we started touching bodies, like any normal people that don't want to have sex straight away would.
She said stuff like
>wow anon, you're the first to go exploring on my body
I gave zero fucks about that back then.
A week later she asked out of the blue
>anon, did you have sex before
I told her
>yea, a few times
Didn't think much of it either.
However, the next weeks she started saying shit like
>oh, you know, I invite a lot of male friends to my house, we have fun
And she was saying shit like that a lot, so I felt like she was baiting me into something.
But I'm a hustler, so I didn't give a fuck.
One time I gave zero fucks and went with my hand into her pants. I could barely fit in a finger, she was that tight. I started going in, but at the first finger knuckle she pushed my hand out and mumbled something about not wanting to see a gynecologist.

So this isn't a coincidence.
I just need to be sure - is she one upping me and trying to act like she knows all about sex, when she is just a tight, snarky virgin?

Also, she's A LOT younger than me, in some countries that would be jailbait.
And she likes to act like a cold bitch when texting, but when we meet in person, she becomes clingy as fuck, hugging me for long periods of time, telling me to hold her, and for some reason grabbing my dick.

Am I being played?
>>
>>18290996
it sounds like you both are made for each other.
we of /adv/ 'll be on hand to dish out advice in a couple of months when it all goes spectacularly tits up. see you then amigo!
>>
>>18290996
You seem like the person in that photo from the way you type
>>
>>18291088
Naw man, I'm a good christian boy, I don't like Nazis.
>>
>>18291132
I'm fuckin with you man. Sorry.

Anyways, how old are you / her?
>>
>>18291133
I'm 20, she's 16.
>>
>>18291149
OP just got v&
>>
>>18291397
What would you suggest, man?
I'm meeting her this thursday, and she's been sending me suggestive messages, like
>anon, you don't know what I am capable of ;)
>>
>>18291417
>she has no exp
>she thinks that's how adults talk
>she's forcing herself to look mature which is edgy
my advice is dominate her OP
hold her and look her in the eyes and say "femanon, will you trust me ?"
wait for her response, kiss her and go for it, be gentle early on and control your urges, don't forget that you can fuck again afterwards, just ease her to it
>i want follow up on this
>>
>>18291430
I've been pretty dominant already, I'd say.
When she's getting all up in my face or acting tough, I usually grab her by the neck, get her face very close to mine, and swear, basically telling her to know her place. It usually ends up in us kissing, though. I dunno, maybe she likes it.
Sometimes when she's trying to diss me when I'm driving the car or doing something else together, I'm telling her stuff like
>shut your fucking whore mouth bitch, or I'll shove my dick down your throat
or
>you're begging to get your skull fucked, you cheeky fucking bitch

And no, I'm not baiting or trolling. This shit between us is real. I'm chill most of the time, but when we get into the mood, we swear at each other and then just kiss, hug or do something else. No hard feelings.

Also, I don't know if I should fuck her this soon. She may become super clingy after potentially taking her virginity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.