[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead People Legal Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2902.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
Long story short: so my great-Aunt dies 2 years ago and left a will saying all of her estate/finances were to go to my grandmother.

It has since come to light through the grapevine that my grandmother told my aunties who were caring for her when she died that she didn't want the money. She was worth over £80,000.00

Since my father and my aunties aren't talking and haven't been for years they took it upon themselves to split the money 3 ways between the three sisters.

The only reason my auntie had so much money was because she lived her entire life, until 83 years of age, RENT FREE in my fathers apartment. He did this for her because he's a nice fucking guy not for any monetary gain at the end but now he's found out what's happened he's heartbroken.

My nan/grandad are no longer in the right frame of mind to fix this. All I need to know is do we have the right to access my aunties Gibson cal statements? The three witches claim only £7000 was left and they were 'entitled to it because we cared for her'. Fair enough but the whole family knows she was worth a lot more than that.

Is there anything stopping us from seeing how much money she left?? Does anyone know the best way to do this??
>>
>>18290965
you aren't in her will so tough shit
>>
>>18290986
not necessarily. not a lawyer, but dishing out large sums of money doesn't (or shouldn't) go unnoticed by HMRC. there may be a way to challenge this legally. especially if your grandparents are non compos mentis. get proper advice.

also, let that be a salutary lesson to your father what awaits when your grandparents shuffle off this mortal coil - you can be guaranteed the 3 ugly aunts will be doing their level best to get their claws into the will and screw him over royally.
>>
You really fucking think that if you live rent free in a place you get to save £80 FUCKING million? Really? You dense mother fucker.

Let's say she's paying £500 for a room a month for 65 years (the amount of years she was 18+).

£500 * 12 months = £6.000
£6.000 * 65 years = £390.000

80.000.000 / 390.000 = 205.12

Your great-aunt would have had to live 205 TIMES all over to save all that money from rent. 205 times MORE FUCKING LIVES.

I bet your father was fucking heartbroken because of the evil deeds not because of losing 80 million.

There might be something to do but what you do is you pick up the phone and call citizen's advice and get their view and maybe then ask for advice from a solicitor not from us.

But to have the nerve to disrespect someone's hard work like that to say
>The only reason my auntie had so much money
>was because she lived her entire life, until 83 years of age, RENT FREE in my fathers apartment.
>THE ONLY REASON

This person possibly worked their fucking ass off and played it smart. Saved, invested, diversified and intensely took care of her wealth. And then this cunt comes with this shit.
>>
>>18290993
I meant £80,000.00 Hun u ok? Inbox me
>>
>>18290997
Shit. Kek, my bad man. You losing your shit over 80k? The fuck man, get over it. That's shit.
>>
>>18290993
you pleb: similar situation here: you have no fucking idea how much money these harmless-looking little old ladies can accumulate over 80-90 years, you really fucking don't you silly negro. now jog along and play with your calculator.
>>
>>18291001
Playing with my dick instead bby u want sum fukkk?
>>
>>18291003
try finding a little old lady to charm out of her stash hidden in the teapot, negroid.
>>
>>18290993
In fact my initial post clearly states £80,000.00 aka £80k aka EIGHTY THOUSAND do you even numerical you absolute Down syndrome
>>
>>18291009
Chill out hombre, made a mistake. Go be poor somewhere else now.
>>
>>18290998
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA implying £80K isn't a lot of money in a 21st Century Tory ruled Britain. Give it a rest Money Bags McGee
>>
>>18291022
If you think it's bad now mate wait till Brussels is done with this shit country. Best wishes!
>>
>>18291028
I'm moving to Australia in July fella. Gods speed.
>>
>>18291061
Clever man.
>>
>>18291013
Kek this backpedalling... You autistically freaked out in your 80mil post and now you feel fucking ashamed you big baby
>>
>>18291186
>made a mistake
>apologized for it

Thought that's what you're supposed to do?
>>
>>18291194
yes, you're learning, that's a good sign (this is /adv/ after all) no need to go shooting from the hip son. I think this thread has run its course, OP ought to get proper advice (Citizens advice bureau/lawyer whatever)
>>
>>18291204
Kek, what's your deal mate? Fucking retarded, kek
>>
>>18291194
Another anon here, being defensive while admitting the mistake is not correct form. Particularly not when you jerked off so hard in the first place.
Admit it fully, note it, move on. As in, don't defend your retardedness.
>>
>>18291226
You seem to be pretty proud of your retardedness so why shouldn't everybody else?
>>
>>18291229
Defensive bitch. Don't sperg out again, get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>18291246
You ok mate? Should I call your handler or can you work yourself back to normal?
>>
>>18291256
you don't know what "normal" is, spazzer.
>>
>>18291318
You use those words so effortlessly anon, like you've heard them all your life.
>>
File: teaser_laehmung_04.jpg (36KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
teaser_laehmung_04.jpg
36KB, 750x350px
>>18291324
yes, I've had close enough contact with prats like you on here all right
>>
>>18291328
So you spend a lot of your time around these part eh? That's cool, it's good to have friends!
>>
>>18290965

who are the executors of the estate? do they have solicitors instructed?

if the executors or others have taken money belonging to the estate then that's theft - the money is not theirs to take, they are obligated to pay all debts and obligations and then dispose of the assets in line with the deceased's will.

if you want to fight this, speak to a solicitor pronto.
>>
>>18290965
if you weren't named in the will you have no right to invade their financial privacy.
>>
>>18291444
you haven't been paying attention: the grandmother inherited everything.
the grandmother is still alive but not very compos mentis.
the 3 evil aunts are nabbing the swag.
ergo, there is something to be done.
>>
>>18291526
Fuck off, those aunts were her carers. Looks from here as though you're the dissolute little shit who's come up with some faggy excuse to try and "nab the swag". Knock yourself.
>>
>>18291547
don't get your knickers in a twist, love. and leave your moral high ground at the door. we're talking legal here. acc. to your scheme of things, then the rent-free flat has to count for something, or doesn't it?
>>
Guess he should've charged her rent if he wanted her money
>>
>>18291570
i guess the aunts should have had a contract, and kept receipts, then too.
>>
>>18291564
>prepared to do something immoral if it's "legal"

Yep, dissolute.
>>
>>18291600
hypocrite.

there is no difference between the rent issue or the caring.

try getting some real life experience instead of your imaginary judgmental scenarios.
>>
>>18290965
I want her to fuck me up. Sauce?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.