[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend got raped forced in prostitution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170124-WA0014.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170124-WA0014.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
i have fallen in love with a girl and we have been dating for 3months now.She told me she hada very dark past and every time i asked her she gave me little bit of hint like she was raped.But one day she told me everything.She belong from good and rich family. She told me that she got caught by her parents about her ex one day so her father asked about details of her fb account. She gave him password but it was wrong everytime because her aunt's daughter changed it so her father beated her very bad before that he never touched her.My girlfriend aunt told her father she is adopting her and will take care. When aunt took my girlfriend to her house she forced her into prostitution nd made video doing sex with other man.She then showed that video to her parents. His father got angry and raped her for two months then he took her and droped to remote area where truck drivers raped her for two years and on regular basis. Then again her aunt came and took my girlfriend to her place saying she need couseling. She gave her ECT(Electric shock treatment).Then again forced her into prostitution her parents still don't know about that. She told me there were five customers who come in group burnt her ass and vagina with cigarettes every time.Truck drivers cut her boobs nipple. She escaped and took admission in a college where i met her. I once pulled rifle on a guy who abused her but now i realize she had gone through much dark places.Her parents have started to talk to her. This all happened for 4 years.All this pain she wrote her in diary. There is lot of pain that i have written here.I am planning to talk to her father. Pls help i am in deep depression because i picture every detail of her pain. I love her more than anything in this world
>>
>>18290876
>dating for 3months now
get out now
>>
why should i get out.. i love her very much its not about time its about how much i love her
>>
Diarys can be held accountable in the courtroom, should be enough to change her name and cut all ties with family or you can get into legality.
>>
This is... OP you some kind of brownskin by any chance?
>>
>>18290938
You have been in her wreck of a life for 3 months and already pulled a gun. Next time they may shoot you dead. You are a fool.
>>
>>18290967
Fuck you.
>>18290876
Watch videos by Ajarn Brahm. He'll talk about how you can't let other people's suffering cause you to suffer. You need to respond by making them suffer less.
>>
>dark past
Yeah no she's looking for sympathy get the fuck out now. You'll be miserable.
>>
>>18290876
What a cute story; you two are perfect for each other.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.